The Wrestling Thread

Hulks promotion and TNA too, Theres plenty more wrestling other than WWE. Give it a couple yrs and i'll be interested to see how TNA is going. Although Vince might just buy it and wreck that too!!!

CM Punk > The Rest

Straight Edge means he's better than you. Better than Jeff "Drugs" Hardy and The Undertaker. Taker can Rest in Peace after Punk makes him Go To Sleep.

Can I have some of whatever it is you're smoking?? Taker next World Heavywight champ!!

couldnt believe jeff hardy was arrested for possible drug traffic charges.

anyone have any updates on this? possible 5-8 years jail time for first offence.?!
wtf?!?

Hulks promotion and TNA too, Theres plenty more wrestling other than WWE. Give it a couple yrs and i'll be interested to see how TNA is going. Although Vince might just buy it and wreck that too!!!
well i cant say i will ever see WWE owning TNA
as iam sure that ex wwe superstar and owner and founder of TNA jeff jarette will never sell TNA to vince if that did happen that would sure piss many fans world wide off i know i would be one of them

Can I have some of whatever it is you're smoking?? Taker next World Heavywight champ!!

sorry to spoil anything guys but HELL IN A CELL PAY PER VEIW WE SEE WORLD TITLE ON THE LINE CM PUNK VS UNDERTAKER

UNDERTAKER TO BECOME THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION

I think it's time or new superstars to be pushed to main event status like MVP, John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry etc... Orton, Cena, Batista and DX have all had their time in the sun so lets move on people. Storylines are getting very stale!!! Damn

I think it's time or new superstars to be pushed to main event status like MVP, John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry etc... Orton, Cena, Batista and DX have all had their time in the sun so lets move on people. Storylines are getting very stale!!! Damn

Agreed, would love to see john morrison go further. Anyone think Cena is actually going to leave raw?

I'm so over WWE at the moment I watch to PPV dont really know why i record via iq all the raw and smackdown but i generally dont actually watch them :(

Problem with Raw and Smackdown these days is theres no variety in there main events. It's always the same people... I can't remember a raw main event that didn't have DX, Legacy, Orton or Cena involved... I like Jack Swagger, he's got main event written all over him... WWE please stop wasting the potential main event talent you have before they piss off to TNA!!

WWE could make a TV soap opera with what goes on behind the scenes. Taker cheats on his wife Sara with Michelle McCool, Taker and Sara get divorced and now Taker and Michelle MCool are engaged to be married. Funny stuff!!

WWE could make a TV soap opera with what goes on behind the scenes. Taker cheats on his wife Sara with Michelle McCool, Taker and Sara get divorced and now Taker and Michelle MCool are engaged to be married. Funny stuff!!

WTF
is this real do i really need to go and watch last weeks smackdown now?

Nah. It wasn't on the show. In real life Taker and McCool are engaged. Also in real life CM Punk is dating Lita.

are you serious where do you get this info from
is that why his sara tattoo hasn't been pictured in his photos lately i wonder...thats a disturbing thought though taker with mccool

As soon as I stop watching WWE for a bit, all this starts happening! :surrender:

Taker and McCool is absolutely gross. CM Punk and Lita is even worse. Can't that b!tch keep her legs shut for 5 seconds!?! She has been through a few WWE Superstars now.

Another thing that sucks about wwe these days is that all shows are rated PG, meaning no more blood, no more toilet humour from DX, no more swearing, fewer chair shots and other extreme violence, not to mention no more diva bikini matches.... I can only imagine what Stone Cold would be like if he were still wrestling!!

And what is the go with ECW? They can't even get a match on a ppv!! Something needs to be done about that show... if it's going to be called ECW, then get some extreme matches happening. It's plain rediculas and a waste of good talent!! I feel sorry for blokes like Christian

Back
Top Bottom