The Wrestling Thread

Looks like unreal seats... Is this a raw that is gonna b on tv? Or was it just 1 of those live event things?

well i went to the Brisbane one and as far as i know it is what wwe calls a dark event non televised
and great pics there Luke D Awsome

Yeah would have beeen good. I just don't understand the point of putting the title on the line then, I mean we all know its not gonna change hands out of America and especially a non televised event.

Im hearing a rumour that Jeff Hardy is having problems in regards to a new contract with WWE. His current contract is set to expire on July 31st, could be the end for Jeff Hardy if they don't get something organised. But this is only something I've heard, can anybody confirm this??

Obviously noone can confirm what you have heard Adam.

But I can confirm this...HHH to be next WWE Champion and in the meantime, knocking the f**k out of Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes!

Obviously noone can confirm what you have heard Adam.

But I can confirm this...HHH to be next WWE Champion and in the meantime, knocking the f**k out of Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes!

HBK & Triple H (DX) v Legacy at Summerslam. Would be good to see Taker return at summerslam and challenge Orton....

Mark Henry might get a crack at Orton soon. Don't like him as a face though

I wanna see him take on Big Show or Big Daddy V. By the way, where the hell is Big Daddy V?

As for Orton...he is just ticking me off now. He sucks at being champ, he sucks at the character he is portraying and he sucks in general. Move him on already!

Who here thinks wwe storylines have gone a bit stale?? This will be the 4th straight ppv that Jeff hardy and CM Punk will face eachother.... Triple H has become so boring to watch and his rivalry with Randy Orton and Lagacy is way past its used-by date!! John Cena needs a heel change.... And guys like MVP, Shelton Benjamen, Miz, Mark Henry and John Morrison need to be pushed to main event status. Come on wwe quit boring us!!

Who here thinks wwe storylines have gone a bit stale?? This will be the 4th straight ppv that Jeff hardy and CM Punk will face eachother.... Triple H has become so boring to watch and his rivalry with Randy Orton and Lagacy is way past its used-by date!! John Cena needs a heel change.... And guys like MVP, Shelton Benjamen, Miz, Mark Henry and John Morrison need to be pushed to main event status. Come on wwe quit boring us!!

totally agree deadman inc the wwe storylines are really bad and i think it has a lot to do with the fact they have changed the show to G rating and got lot less volience in it nowadays and plus on a side not iam turning more towards TNA which i feel is out doing wwe by far would love to go see them if they make a live show here in brisbane

I agree. I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in so long. I check WWE.com every now and then but thats it. How long has the Triple H and Orton thing been going on...far far too long.

Seeing MVP and Benjamin in Main Event status would be awesome. They both are fantastic wrestlers. As for Miz, Henry and Morrison...I think they just need to eff off. They are so boring and cocky. Bring back Shawn Michaels already. He is one guy who gives a great definition of cocky.

D-GENERATION X IS BACK PEOPLE AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT THEN THEY GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA "S**K IT" LOL
i watched SUMMERSLAM today and iam not giving away anything but it was pretty good in some parts but for me not the best summerslam i have seen there where exceptions though out the pay per view the END IS AWSOME IS ALL I CAN SAY

TNA is becoming better then WWE they just announced that they are making the knockout divison tag team title there is something wwe has not done well done TNA divas tag championship should be awsome

D-GENERATION X IS BACK PEOPLE AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT THEN THEY GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA "S**K IT" LOL
i watched SUMMERSLAM today and iam not giving away anything but it was pretty good in some parts but for me not the best summerslam i have seen there where exceptions though out the pay per view the END IS AWSOME IS ALL I CAN SAY

About effing time they came back!!! They better have kicked Cody and Ted's ass. Cos seeing what they did last week on RAW was just...:mad:

Does anyone know whats happened to Santino and Santina? I haven't seen them in the video's on wwe.com for awhile :confused:

TNA might get some good publicity if Angle winds up in a wooden box, at least its different i guess :p Ah bugger it im off to youtube to watch some 'invasion era' vids

Donald Trump Fired Santina, and santino was on raw i think when freddy prinze jnr was host, but trying to play an action movie actor, and failing, HBK ended up superkicking him

About effing time they came back!!! They better have kicked Cody and Ted's ass. Cos seeing what they did last week on RAW was just...:mad:

Does anyone know whats happened to Santino and Santina? I haven't seen them in the video's on wwe.com for awhile :confused:

assuming ppl know the results so if u dont.... too bad.

i just dont understand how cm punk cood climb the ladder after jeff's huge huge huge huge massive swanton and then punk coodnt move after one choke slam from taker? it dont make sense.... a step backwards if u ask me.

Back
Top Bottom