The Wrestling Thread

i just dont understand how cm punk cood climb the ladder after jeff's huge huge huge huge massive swanton and then punk coodnt move after one choke slam from taker? it dont make sense.... a step backwards if u ask me.

Thats coz Taker has super powers!!

assuming ppl know the results so if u dont.... too bad.

i just dont understand how cm punk cood climb the ladder after jeff's huge huge huge huge massive swanton and then punk coodnt move after one choke slam from taker? it dont make sense.... a step backwards if u ask me.

Because it's all acting. They do those things to make us mad LOL. To make it more interesting. No one wants to see a match where neither wrestler tries their hardest and keeps getting up no matter how bad they are hurting.

I'm guessing he couldn't move after the choke slam from Taker because he is one hell of a machine and seen as he returned...they had to make it so all eyes were on him. I susspect that now having returned, he will do anything to become WHC yet again.

I susspect that now having returned, he will do anything to become WHC yet again.

Soon to be 7-time World Heavyweight Champion!! BUT... I think Taker and Kane need to reunite to save the Kane character. He's done nothing for the last couple of years

Soon to be 7-time World Heavyweight Champion!! BUT... I think Taker and Kane need to reunite to save the Kane character. He's done nothing for the last couple of years

kane duz the face change too often and he is stuck "wrestling" with **** workers.
his best matches i can remember were with benoit. this was wen kane was a viscious heel. but i used to drink alot back then and not sure if it really happened or i think it happened lol. ... or was it matt hardy? thats how insignificant kane is now. a waste really

looking forward to breaking point pay per view undertaker is the number one contender for the world title

also sorry for those that have not seen smackdown yet but its going to be a shocking one well it was for me i have posted a link on here from wwe.com
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/results/10567676/?cid=2009EP-00

JEFF HARDY IS NOW OFFICAL OUT OF THE WWE THANKS TO A REMATCH ON SMACKDOWN WERE PUNK ADDED THE STIPULATION IF EITHER LOSE THEY ARE TO LEAVE THE WWE
FOR ME I AM A JEFF HARDY FAN AND WELL IAM A LITTLE SAD ABOUT IT
undertaker to face CM punk for the world title

also sorry for those that have not seen smackdown yet but its going to be a shocking one well it was for me i have posted a link on here from wwe.com
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/results/10567676/?cid=2009EP-00

JEFF HARDY IS NOW OFFICAL OUT OF THE WWE THANKS TO A REMATCH ON SMACKDOWN WERE PUNK ADDED THE STIPULATION IF EITHER LOSE THEY ARE TO LEAVE THE WWE
FOR ME I AM A JEFF HARDY FAN AND WELL IAM A LITTLE SAD ABOUT IT
undertaker to face CM punk for the world title

Id assume he got injured during the TLC match and needs time off thats why he lost on Smackdown

Jeff's contract is up and he hasn't resigned with WWE. Maybe he needs a break or is chasing more money.

hammo

Id assume he got injured during the TLC match and needs time off thats why he lost on Smackdown

Jeff's contract is up and he hasn't resigned with WWE. Maybe he needs a break or is chasing more money.

hammo

yea well on a website i get a bit of my wrestling news
http://nodq.com/wwe/253575010.shtml

it says that he is takin time off to recover from injuries and come back one day but he want to have time to focus on his band just like jericho did
hope to see him back in the future as wwe has left the door open for him at any stage and also he was wrestling with 2 herniated discs thats the main reason for him wanting to rest and also why he did not resign with the wwe

I do agree. CM Punk has no chance. He makes the lamest WHC.

I agree with Taker and Kane reuniting. Kane is a great wrestler with alot of talent but he is always doing the same thing all the time. He needs to turn face and team up with Taker. Could you just imagine it, Taker being WHC and TTC! Now that would be FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!

And does anyone know why they are keeping Orton WWE champ? He is just as bad as CM Punk. You can see right through the "bad ass" persona. Its really quiet annoying!

Can anyone tell me why Randy Orton is still around even though he uttered the words "I QUIT" at Breaking Point?

Trish Stratus announced on RAW this week that at the next pay per view, Orton will get a rematch against Cena...WTF! Because really, noone is ganna end up quiting are they?

I thought the same thing when matt hardy said i quit against jeff... but I think what an I quit match actually means is that you have to say I quit when you can't take it anymore, i guess its suppose to be a more shameful way of loosing a match.

Batista's return to Raw last Monday night was just effing fantastic. Bit sad he moved over to Smackdown though :(. Maybe he will become the next challenger for the WHC once The Undertaker beats the sh!t through CM Punk!

As for Teddy Long...he needs to back the f&*k up before he gets smacked the f&*k up...PLAYA.

Batista's return to Raw last Monday night was just effing fantastic. Bit sad he moved over to Smackdown though :(. Maybe he will become the next challenger for the WHC once The Undertaker beats the sh!t through CM Punk!

As for Teddy Long...he needs to back the f&*k up before he gets smacked the f&*k up...PLAYA.

lol yea i agree with the teddy needing to back up before he RESTS IN PEACE

and the reason behind batista moving to smackdown is cause he contract on raw ran out and usually MR MACMAHON would place the superstars in which ever show he wants well it was up to batista this time and he elected to go to smackdown and get away from that fag orton which i feel is a good move

undertaker will get a rematch and hopefully wins the world title

CM Punk > The Rest

Straight Edge means he's better than you. Better than Jeff "Drugs" Hardy and The Undertaker. Taker can Rest in Peace after Punk makes him Go To Sleep.

How effing good was Raw this week!!! Except for when Legacy, Miz, Big Show and Jericho showed their faces. And of course Lilian saying goodbye to the WWE universe :(. Cedric and Cena crack me up so much. Although, I don't know how Cena will go in that match next week against Orton, Jericho and Show...I can't believe he actually lost...:eek:

Back
Top Bottom