The Wrestling Thread

Bret Hart has signed a short term contract with WWE. It lasts from 01/01/10 to 10/04/10.

Should be interesting. Never thought I'd see the day that Bret would be back. Doubt he'll wrestle as he's had a stroke but I'm sure it will be awesome.

Bret was my favorite wrestler growing up so I'd just be glad to see him.

I find it an interesting change of heart after he wouldn't even come out on stage during the hall of fame segment at Wrestlemania a couple of years ago. Looking forward to seeing what role he'll play.... SD general manager should Teddy Long fail his probation? Manager of the Hart Dynasty? Maybe he will wrestle, highly unlikely but who knows.

I find it an interesting change of heart after he wouldn't even come out on stage during the hall of fame segment at Wrestlemania a couple of years ago. Looking forward to seeing what role he'll play.... SD general manager should Teddy Long fail his probation? Manager of the Hart Dynasty? Maybe he will wrestle, highly unlikely but who knows.

that is the most probably thing that could happen seeing how DX will take on the hart dynasty sometime in the future for a chance to win the unified tag titles

great to see tag team gold around both triple h and shawn micheals

It's probable that Bret is gonna be the guest host on Jan 4th RAW. Possible Hart Dynasty tag title win via screw job?

It's probable that Bret is gonna be the guest host on Jan 4th RAW. Possible Hart Dynasty tag title win via screw job?

Ahhh yeah.... screw job as in revenge on Shawn Michaels for what happened in 1997!! How good would that be....

This should be renamed the "Days of our lives thread" as wrestling is no different to that.

Same stuff day in and day out and same people year after year.

This should be renamed the "Days of our lives thread" as wrestling is no different to that.

Same stuff day in and day out and same people year after year.

Didn't you hear?? Brett Hart is coming back!! And Shamus is wwe champion. Theres something different for ya!!

jeff hardy on TNA.
didn't see that coming. i guess that happens when you don't follow the dirt sheets.

holy crap.... ric flair... bobby lashley turning heal.

scott hall and xpac. and that was the first 30min.

mite have to start watchin tna.

Did Jeff Hardy fail another drug test with wwe or something. I know his contract expired but does anyone know why he didn't/couldn't re-sign??

Did Jeff Hardy fail another drug test with wwe or something. I know his contract expired but does anyone know why he didn't/couldn't re-sign??

jeff hardy is currently fighting geug related charges including the use and possecion of drugs and thats one of the main reason he signed with TNA apparently he had verbally said he was returning to the WWE but then shocked the world when he re-joined TNA live on monday

it would also seem that its likely wwe wants to put shawn micheals vs the Undertaker II at wrestlemaina 26 as micheals is so sure with him self that he can beat him its only early stages of development but its definitly possible

and bret hart and shawn micheals finally buried the hachet so to speak live on raw last week as both shawn micheals and bret have made a truce and shaken hands for the first time since the MONTREAL INNCEDIENT

for more information about wrestling related news go to www.nodq.com

it seems that EDGE is soon secduled to return to the wwe and its in the cards that he will face chris jericho at wrestlemaina 26 thats what the wwe is planning anyway subject to change maybe

I don't like the whole Taker v HBK II at WM26. They shouldn't taint a classic by trying to replicate it!! Have the match at summerslam!!

I don't like the whole Taker v HBK II at WM26. They shouldn't taint a classic by trying to replicate it!! Have the match at summerslam!!

yea cause that would be a huge smash hit then and well i guess kane is the only person to have faced him twice at wrestlemainas and lost both lol

Well.... I enjoyed the Royal Rumble, but it wasn't the best I've ever seen.... solid 7/10!!

well wrestling fans around the world a sad day the great JACK BRISCO has passed away he will be missed my many ppl what a career and glad he was inducted into the hall of fame in 2008 RIP jack sad day for all to read more please go to

http://nodq.com/wwe/267072108.shtml

thats the link for the full read

Back
Top Bottom