The Wrestling Thread

Sad to hear about 1 of wrestlings greats, Jack Brisco.

Back to the rumble, it was great to see Edge return, but I cant see where the wwe are gonna do with this. Edge already wrestled Taker at WM24 so I highly doubt that will be the main event and I can't see Edge v Shaemus main event....

Normally wwe storylines are so rediculously predictable, but I can't understand this one. One of the Champions will lose the title before WM!!

What I reckon will happen is Jericho will win the chamber match for the World Heavyweight Title. Edge vs Jericho for the World Heavyweight Title at Mania. HBK will cost Taker the title in the chamber somehow setting up Taker vs HBK at Mania. Triple H vs Sheamus for the WWE Title.

i see triple h winning the elimination chamber, edges return was kinda predictable... and i think we all know somehow it will be HBK vs Taker at WM6

TNA has been good for the last couple of weeks. Good to see Pope is the #1 Contender. Pope vs AJ will be interesting.

Pope is Pimpin'

Chamber is tomorrow. Wrestlmania is 28 of march.

Shemus and Jericho to win.

Unless HBK does an Edge and takes a spot in the smackdown match.

Agreed with Hamo. HBK to make his presence felt in one way or another.

TNA is on Saturday nights at 10:30pm on FOX8. Check it out. After a slow start to the Hogan era, they're finally starting to get rolling with some good non PG storylines and physical wrestling.

Chamber is tomorrow. Wrestlmania is 28 of march.

Shemus and Jericho to win.

Unless HBK does an Edge and takes a spot in the smackdown match.

I've noticed the last 2 weeks on smackdown that John Morrison has been struggling with his ankle... So my prediction is something will happen to him and HBK will take his spot.

Results from the chamber.

Cena wins the WWE Championship in the RAW chamber match.

Notes: First time ever that all 6 men in a chamber match were in at the same time. Orton and DiBiase teamed up and were dominating.
Cody Rhodes comes out and throws a pipe in to the chamber. DiBiase picks it up and "accidentally" nails Orton with it as Orton was on Cena's shoulder's for an Attitude Adjustment. DiBiase nails Cena in the gut with the pipe. Both men are down and DiBiase pauses before pinning and eliminating Orton.
Orton stares at DiBiase as he's leaving the cage and he is pissed. DiBiase appears proud of himself.
Kofi eliminates DiBiase with Trouble in Paradise.
Sheamus eliminates Kofi with his Crucifix Powerbomb finisher.
Triple H eliminates Sheamus with the Pedigree.
Cena eliminates Triple H with the STF to win the WWE Championship.

Batista def. Cena to win the WWE Championship

Notes: As soon as the chamber match was over Vince came out and congratulated Cena. He told him that he's going to Wrestlemania. After a pause he informs Cena that he'll be going to Wrestlemania if he can defend the WWE Championship against Batista right now.
Batista makes short work of Cena with a spear and Batista Bomb.
Cena looks devastated :D

Drew McIntyre def. Kane to retain the Intercontinental Championship.

Notes: McIntyre pins Kane after an eye rake that the ref didn't see and a Future Shock DDT.

Layla and Michelle McCool def. Gail Kim and Maryse.

Notes: The match was supposed to be Kim vs Maryse for the vacant Divas Championship but Vickie came out and made it an inter promotional tag match due to Kim and Maryse both bagging out the Smackdown Divas recently.
Kim tried to tag in Maryse but she walked away.
McCool pinned Kim with the Faith Breaker.

The Miz def. MVP to retain the United States Championship.

Notes: MVP comes out with Mark Henry and Miz comes out with Big Show.
Show grabs MVP as he's down on the outside starting a brawl between Show and Henry.
Big Show throws Henry through the barricade.
Show hits a Knockout punch on MVP while Miz has the ref distracted. Miz then pins MVP for the win.

Chris Jericho wins the World Heavyweight Championship in the Smackdown chamber match.

Notes: During Undertaker's entrance he was engulfed by his pyro causing him the run through the pyro and storm to the ring. Matt Striker did a good job of playing it off that Taker was intense for this match and that's why he stormed to the ring.
Punk comes out and preaches before he's interrupted by Truth. These two start the match. Punk eliminates Truth with Go to Sleep giving him more time to preach before Mysterio comes in.
Mysterio eliminates Punk with a top rope hurricanrana on to the steel floor followed by a springboard splash.
Morrison eliminates Mysterio with Starship Pain.
Undertaker eliminates Morrison with a chokeslam on to the steel floor.
Undertaker kicks out of a codebreaker.
Undertaker hits Jericho with the Last Ride and signals for the Tombstone. Shawn Michaels comes up through the chamber floor and superkicks Taker allowing Jericho to get the pin.
The PPV ends with Jericho leaving the chamber in shock and Michaels looking down at a prone Undertaker.

Results from the chamber.

Cena wins the WWE Championship in the RAW chamber match.

Notes: First time ever that all 6 men in a chamber match were in at the same time. Orton and DiBiase teamed up and were dominating.
Cody Rhodes comes out and throws a pipe in to the chamber. DiBiase picks it up and "accidentally" nails Orton with it as Orton was on Cena's shoulder's for an Attitude Adjustment. DiBiase nails Cena in the gut with the pipe. Both men are down and DiBiase pauses before pinning and eliminating Orton.
Orton stares at DiBiase as he's leaving the cage and he is pissed. DiBiase appears proud of himself.
Kofi eliminates DiBiase with Trouble in Paradise.
Sheamus eliminates Kofi with his Crucifix Powerbomb finisher.
Triple H eliminates Sheamus with the Pedigree.
Cena eliminates Triple H with the STF to win the WWE Championship.

Batista def. Cena to win the WWE Championship

Notes: As soon as the chamber match was over Vince came out and congratulated Cena. He told him that he's going to Wrestlemania. After a pause he informs Cena that he'll be going to Wrestlemania if he can defend the WWE Championship against Batista right now.
Batista makes short work of Cena with a spear and Batista Bomb.
Cena looks devastated :D

Drew McIntyre def. Kane to retain the Intercontinental Championship.

Notes: McIntyre pins Kane after an eye rake that the ref didn't see and a Future Shock DDT.

Layla and Michelle McCool def. Gail Kim and Maryse.

Notes: The match was supposed to be Kim vs Maryse for the vacant Divas Championship but Vickie came out and made it an inter promotional tag match due to Kim and Maryse both bagging out the Smackdown Divas recently.
Kim tried to tag in Maryse but she walked away.
McCool pinned Kim with the Faith Breaker.

The Miz def. MVP to retain the United States Championship.

Notes: MVP comes out with Mark Henry and Miz comes out with Big Show.
Show grabs MVP as he's down on the outside starting a brawl between Show and Henry.
Big Show throws Henry through the barricade.
Show hits a Knockout punch on MVP while Miz has the ref distracted. Miz then pins MVP for the win.

Chris Jericho wins the World Heavyweight Championship in the Smackdown chamber match.

Notes: During Undertaker's entrance he was engulfed by his pyro causing him the run through the pyro and storm to the ring. Matt Striker did a good job of playing it off that Taker was intense for this match and that's why he stormed to the ring.
Punk comes out and preaches before he's interrupted by Truth. These two start the match. Punk eliminates Truth with Go to Sleep giving him more time to preach before Mysterio comes in.
Mysterio eliminates Punk with a top rope hurricanrana on to the steel floor followed by a springboard splash.
Morrison eliminates Mysterio with Starship Pain.
Undertaker eliminates Morrison with a chokeslam on to the steel floor.
Undertaker kicks out of a codebreaker.
Undertaker hits Jericho with the Last Ride and signals for the Tombstone. Shawn Michaels comes up through the chamber floor and superkicks Taker allowing Jericho to get the pin.
The PPV ends with Jericho leaving the chamber in shock and Michaels looking down at a prone Undertaker.

Wow that took me longer to write than I thought :D

Maybe Hamo.

Matches for Wrestlemania 26 so far.

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs Edge

Streak vs Career
The Undertaker vs Shawn Micheals

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Winner gets a World Title shot anytime in the next year
Christian plus 7 other participants to be announced

Rumored matches
Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton

Triple H vs Sheamus

Hair vs Mask
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

Plus something between Vince and Bret

Updated Wrestlemania 26 Card

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs John Cena

Streak vs Career

Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kane vs Shelton Banjamin vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???

Rumored matches

Triple H vs Sheamus

Hair vs Mask
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

Plus something between Vince and Bret

Updated Wrestlemania 26 Card

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs John Cena

Streak vs Career

Grudge Match 13 Years in the making
Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs Vince McMahon

Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kane vs Shelton Banjamin vs Jack Swagger vs MVP vs ??? vs ???

Rumored matches

The Miz and Big Show to defend the Unified Tag Team Titles

Triple H vs Sheamus

Hair vs Mask
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

I'm not liking the Taker v HBK return match. I can't see how they could possibly top last years great WM match. Don't think they can do it!!

Back
Top Bottom