Melbourne Cup Spot Sunday 14th May

E

edfleminglanes

Ed Fleming Lanes will hold a third Melbourne Tenpin Cup spot on Sunday the 14th May.
Cost: $50.00
Games: 8 games per bowler

Check-In: 9.30am
Bowling: 9.45am

The above spot is based on 14 bowlers only, there will be no extra prize money Just a Melbourne Tenpin Cup Spot.If we can secure 28 bowlers on the day Ed Fleming Lanes will put up 2 spots, one for 1st place and the other one for 2nd place. If we can get 14 females I will put that extra spot on for them.
So if we get 14 males and 14 females there will be 1 spot for them. If we get20 Males and only 8 females then the spots will go to the 2 highest placed bowlers on Scratch pinfall after 8 games.:cool:

Please put Adrian Lee and David Cardona down. we may have to pull out though because i think sunshine are having their dunn shield roll off on the same day. i hear they may be changing it though.

Thanks guys have put you all on the list, Nice to see the back up and the best left hander making an appearance. Good luck to all you guys bowling at the A/O at Sunshine over Easter.:cool:

Joe,

Put me down again, as after all only cost me $10 bucks for 8 games practice at the last one.

Thanks Lance, and hopefully you can go 1 step further this time.:cool:

Current Squad List for the 14th May:
1.John Allen
2.Rodney Kerrison
3.Adrian Lee
4.David Cardona
5.David Porto (A/O winner)
6.Lance Dyer

Thanks guys.:cool:

Just bringing this up to the top, and to let the bowlers know that regardless of how many bowlers enter the 14th May roll off the winner will receive a paid up entry into the 2006 MTC.:cool:
Entry forms are now out for the 2006 MTC and prize money and prizes exceed $60,000.00 for both divisions.

Hi Guys still looking for a couple of more bowlers for our MTC spot. Remember to bowl in the spot will only cost you $50.00 for 8 games on the MTC oiling pattern.Let our staff at EFL know if you are interested.:cool:

$50bucks for 8 games?

Has to be more tempting than Jessica Alba in a bikini handing out free beer!.... well almost....

Im there!

Cheers Joe!

you can let us know day before, just make sure Mom gives the okay........:cool:

Back
Top Bottom