Melbourne Tenpin Cup Skins...

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Melbourne Tenpin Cup Skins...

Ed Fleming Lanes

Sunday May 20th

Top 5 on Scratch Pin Fall will receive a fully paid Entry into the 2007 Melbourne Tenpin Cup

8 Games Scratch Pin Fall
Cost $90.00… Deposit of $30.00 to secure your spot!

1st $100.00
2nd $60.00
3rd $40.00

Check in 9.00am Bowl at 9.30 am

Restricted to 56 Entries only!

Attachments

• 2007 Melbourne Cup Skins - MK11.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
For all those bowlers wondering about the 2007 MTC, it is a definite start and entry form should be out late April. Entry fee same as last year, qualifying games over 2 days and finals format same as last year. Prize fund has slightly changed with 1st prize $5000.00 payout will be 1-2 as previous years. There will be only 2 Squads and I will start taking entries over this forum. B Squad already has 11 bowlers entered through our last skins tournament. We look forward to seeing you in May to try and win one of the skins or cash.:cool:

Hellllooooo
If I've already got a free entry and come top 5 do I get anything or does the entry go to the next placed person??

Porto,

You get it and you sell it to Steve, so save your money "steevie":p

Porto,
You get it and you sell it to Steve, so save your money "steevie":p

sadly he cant do that.....the entry form says....not redeemable for cash and can not be sold......

maybe a handshake is what you will get porto.....or a spot in mulitple squads.....then you can take your best 8 games from each day....

Porto you can bowl for the cash but you can not win another spot, we are trying to encourage the "Fringe bowlers" to have a go and sample the FUN everyone has bowling in the Melbourne Tenpin Cup. :cool:

Bowlers who have indicated bowling on 20th May.
1.Paul Trotter - Dandenong
2.Cheryl Langlands - Dandenong
3.Adam Hayes - Melton
4.Craig Tomasinski - EFL
5.Peter Hammond - Sunshine
6.David Porto - Werribee
7.Vi huynh - Boronia

Come on bowlers this is a low cost event, that gives everyone a chance to win a spot or cash or both. All year I have been hearing about having a low cost 1 day event, well now you have the opportunity to bowl in one. Lets see those entries roll in.:cool:

Current Squad Listing:
1.Paul Trotter - Dandenong
2.Cheryl Langlands - Dandenong
3.Adam Hayes - Melton
4.Craig Tomasinski - EFL
5.Peter Hammond - Sunshine
6.David Porto - Werribee
7.Vi Huynh - Boronia
8.Leo Torres - Chadstone
9.Bernie Grueso - Chadstone
10.Michael Raveche - Chadstone
11.Russell Hinton - Horsham
12.Tyson Hinton - Horsham
13.James Bowles - keon Park

Thanks for your support bowlers:cool:

I have too....Just as well you guys are on the ball.
Sorry Lindz.......:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom