Gold Coast Masters

OK enough with the handbags. We have had a lot of feedback regarding opening the event up and in response it wont happen.
We will keep it closed to the Gold Coast.

OK enough with the handbags. We have had a lot of feedback regarding opening the event up and in response it wont happen.
We will keep it closed to the Gold Coast.

Ahh the GC Women causing trouble yet again, but good result in the end ;)

let see if more then two women of the gold coast challenge team rock up this time;)
I will definitely be there if i dont have a busted knee from karate like i did last time and i do believe it wasn't a requirement to bowl anyway.
Puss

I will definitely be there if i dont have a busted knee from karate like i did last time and i do believe it wasn't a requirement to bowl anyway.
Puss

What sort of excuse is that…A busted knee…

God... next thing you will complain about a broken nail…

That’s all well and good to say you want more than two of the Association Team members there but I think along with children, STUDIES and the likes people find that other stuff in there life more important and mean more to them then playing off for a couple of hundred dollars and a shirt you will never wear…

Masters and the likes are dying just as fast as the rest of the sport…
At the end of the day to win a GC Masters, Brisbane masters or even a State Masters mean **** all anymore... as you’re really only beating a hand full of people and they are won over a sprint these days…

These events lost their prestige years ago…They are attractive to no one…And to make them Compulsory makes them even less attractive…

To ram it down someone’s throat doesn’t make it anymore prestige now does it…

Ducking for cover now...:surrender:

Puss
lol my bad, i was under the impression that it was one of the requirements. :oops::surrender:

Jase,
With an attitude like yours im surprised you bowl anything :D:D. :gun_thug:
Cheers Krystal.

Hey Shinnie,
Just a quick question - Is this tournament handicap??? :rofl::D
I'll gladly bowl if so. 100% of 220 would be nice. ;) :D
Cheers,

Mr Handicap/ASSistant MANager :D

Hey Shinnie,
Just a quick question - Is this tournament handicap??? :rofl::D
I'll gladly bowl if so. 100% of 220 would be nice. ;) :D
Cheers,
Mr Handicap/ASSistant MANager :D
only if we take your average from aspley not mt warren:ban:

Handicap?
No. Sorry Adam.
But seeing as Ashmore and Tweed have joined club ditch you shouldnt have any problems...

only if we take your average from aspley not mt warren:ban:

lol whats wrong with my mt warren average? :p:p
im sure there would be a rule applied there must be a minimum of 9 or 12 games or whatever to qualify that average ;)

and on the topic of attractiveness of the masters tournaments, how can we make them more attractive? do we offer better formats, more cash payout, or a 10 day cruise around the pacific islands.
the way i see it, if your keen on making the association team, then you should be bowling in the masters. be proud gold coasters! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom