Gold Coast Masters

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
The Gold Coast Adult Masters are next scheduled for Coolangatta-Tweed. We think the best available date is 12 October this year. The format rules and regs have not been finalised, this is just an advance notice.
The Masters will however be opened up to the entire State this year.
Association Challenge Team formation has not been decided however it would be a reasonable assumption that entry into these Masters will be part of the criteria.

Shinnie sometimes I don't know what drugs you take when you wake up in the morning and come up with these idea's. :D

I mean yeah great everyone in the state can come and have a bowl, doesn't bother me the more the merrier I reckon, and a good night out to be had the night before, but why don't you rename it, as it isn't the Gold Coast masters really when the whole state can compete, and do they have to pay a small fee to be part of the Gold Coast assoc, or do they just need to have a sanction card?

Cheers :p

Just a quick question?
Lets just say a Caboolture bowler wins their Caboolture Masters and then they come down and bowl in the GC Masters and win that - Who will they be representing at the State Masters as there is one bowler for the two regions??
Puss

Hey Jase

Is that the best you can do ;)
Carpark now......
Puss

We didnt have any Gold Coast Adult Masters reps at this years State Masters. What reason is there to keep the representation closed to Gold Coast Bowlers if they aren't prepared to go to State.

Andrew

have you not taken into consideration that at least 2 of your Gold Coast association bowlers will be absent on the 12th October bowling with their state teams at the Nationals? Hardly fair to them if this event is a "must do" to be eligible for Association Challenge (which they both have been known to compete in) - wouldn't you be better off to wait til Rachuig finishes??????

Maybe they didn't go as it was in Rocky perhaps :D
I just asked the question as what happens if they same person wins Caboolture and Gold Coast?
Who will they represent?
P

Broni you're quite right dont know how we missed that.
Disregard the date guys we'll rethink that part.
Back to work Cathy...

Andrew
have you not taken into consideration that at least 2 of your Gold Coast association bowlers will be absent on the 12th October bowling with their state teams at the Nationals? Hardly fair to them if this event is a "must do" to be eligible for Association Challenge (which they both have been known to compete in) - wouldn't you be better off to wait til Rachuig finishes??????

Can some one here correct me if Wrong but i am in the Invitational
Rachuig Team and i am going to Canberra on the 18th of October and Return on the 26th hows that will effect in any way???:confused:

Can some one here correct me if Wrong but i am in the Invitational
Rachuig Team and i am going to Canberra on the 18th of October and Return on the 26th hows that will effect in any way???:confused:

You might be a Rachuig bowler now, but this isn’t always going to be about you...:D

I think Broni was referring to that Great state Team bowler we have called James…;)

You might be a Rachuig bowler now, but this isn’t always going to be about you...:D
I think Broni was referring to that Great state Team bowler we have called James…;)

correctomundo - post referred to Sir James Murray, and also the great Mr Brian Looby - both will be representing in the Seniors Challenge held prior to Rachuig, requiring them to be in Canberra on the 11th October.......:)

Thanks M8 now all are clear to me:D B.T.W Jase i still beleve that you are a smart A....s:p:):D:rolleyes:

Only other free date that Tweed have is 2nd November which would clash with Sun City Open.

I am sure that will better suit everyone, please send me some of the drugs you are taking too, it might calm me down, before I explode at a certain someone for there comments. :mad:

Please send me some of the drugs you are taking too, it might calm me down
Shinnie make sure you send double the amount cos seeing as Kell works with me now i will want her to share :D
We both need a little calming down ;)

Back
Top Bottom