Gold Coast Regional Masters & Assoc Chall

The people that have already nominated for the Gold Coast Masters and Assoc. Challenge team roll off are:

Women:
Tanya Stevenson
Andrea Taggart
Michelle Oberman
Carol Hunt
Sarah Knowland
Kellie Hart

Men:
Jesse Andrews
Bryan Flynn
Steven McAuley
Brendon Cairn
Alex Miller
Craig Greenhill
Peter Nadalin
Paul Downham
Cameron Smith
Anthony Main
Ben Allen
Paul Oberman
Damien Banar
Maurice Fadl
Brian Looby
Craig Ash
Cameron Fadl
David McKay
Ben Fairbank
David Turnage
Jim Murray
Bob Hardie
Dale Stewart
Paul Chambers
Paul Chown

Eligibility: This tournament is open to all 2006 Registered members of Ashmore, Burleigh, Coolangatta-Tweed and Mt. Warren Tenpin Bowling Associations that have completed 18 games in a sanctioned Gold Coast League in 2006 prior to this event.

Registered Player cards MUST be shown to me prior to bowling.

The roll off is this Saturday (16th December) at Ashmore Bowl - Check In, 9.00am SHARP!!!

I will take names of people that want to nominate from this forum, by the mail and by phone. I will also take nominations on the day of the roll off.

Those that haven't filled out a nomination form will have to fill one out and give it to me at the roll off.

The first post in this thread has got the Rules and Regs form and the Nomination forms are in the Tournament Forms section of Total Bowling.

Any enquires to me on 0416 497400.

Looking forward to the roll off. See you there.

Danny Simpson - Tournament Director.

So if all 25 show up thats 25 x 75= $1875 so the prize money should increase quite a bit over 1st $150 2nd $75 3rd $40 =$265

Paul___

Read the Rules and Regs form!
It's located on the first post of this thread!!

We will see what happens at the roll off.

It's first 5 and 2 selected.

Danny Simpson.

Best of luck to all those rolling off tomorrow...Should make for a strong line up!

Association Challenge Team:

Ladies:
Kellie Hart
Michelle Oberman
Carol Hunt
Andrea Taggart
Tanya Stevenson
(remaining spots to be advised)

Mens:
Jim Murray
David Turnage
Brendon Cairn
Jesse Andrews
Brian Looby
Dale Stewart
Craig Greenhill

congrats to all who made the team

I probably saw one of the braviest efforts ive ever seen on the lanes today,

Jim Murray finished the 10 games in first place and then went shot for shot for the first 8 frames of the final against David Turnage doin it all with a stuffed shoulder and was visably in a heap of pain, it was inspirational to watch and didnt stop him from sledgin all day if only we could understand what he was sayin :p

Congrats to all who made the team.

I have just got one question.
I believe 2 of the players are meant to be selected, and given that a mr Jason Pearson has captained the Gold Coast team to 2 second place finishes - WHERE IS JASON PEARSON IN THIS TEAM?

Surely to christ it makes sense to have that bloke in this side! Whoever was in charge of the selection process needs there arse kicked, and i am not trying to take anything away from whoever the 2 bowlers are that got selected, i just thought he would be first selection if he didnt make the cut?

Once again congrats to all who made the team.

Congrats to all who made the team, but I have one question for the organisers.

How can a bowler who qualifies by more than 80 sticks then be left out of the side in favour of 2 other bowlers he has beaten?

What is the point of roll-offs if the scores don't matter?

Jase, you have been dudded and it looks like the politics in Qld bowling continue to rule the sport.

The positive from my point of view is the $500.00 I save.

P.S for those that dont know Jason finished 6th and they selected 7th and 8th.

Is it possible that we can have the final results of qualifying and match play results posted please?

Congratulations to the "old farts" Loobs and Jimbo for making the team :) Do I need to bring the croozers to Bundy in June, or will you bring your own???:confused:

Back
Top Bottom