Gold Coast Regional Masters & Assoc Chall

Congrats to all that made the team, well done, and a great effort.
Jase, you have been dudded and it looks like the politics in Qld bowling continue to rule the sport.

That’s an understatement Max, Tbaq(Andrew Shinnie), Danny Simpson, this is the selection committee, no wonder you guys have problems, Picking mates and holding grudges doesn’t look well in other peoples eyes.

I’m sorry but having Jase organize everything for you and sponsorship, than he finishes 6th and you don’t pick him, you guys need your head read, its not Deveer Danny, lol

This man has an Australian sponsorship, he used to have the Australian record, he has been captain of the 2 previous Association Teams, Rachuig experience, and has proven himself in many of conditions, and you over look him, you guys should be hung out to dry.

Danny I beleave you just told everyone that you were managing the girls team and you didnt even let anyone nominate, im starting to see how it works down there, I hope the Girls just say there not bowling until they get a real manager, And Andrew I wont be rolling off in Rachuig or anything else your running, this has left a sour taste in my mouth

Thanks to everyone who has emailed me and Pm’s me and posted with all your support!

It’s a shame that differences of opinion tend to find away to bite you on the arse...It’s funny how someone can class you as a great captain one year and think you’re not worth a pinch of salt the next…

I would like to say a HUGE congratulation to David Turnage and Michelle Oberman on taking out the Gold Coast Open Masters on the weekend....Both bowled really well

Michelle has a huge future in the Sport of Ten Pin...She had a great association this year and I am sure you will have a very successful one in 2007…

Dave well what can a say a Great mate and a Great bowler to boot. Well done mate on your success on Saturday; it’s been a while between drinks and good to see you back at the top where you belong…

Well done to Jim and Brian good to see some experience back in the team and well done to the rest that made it on there own merits and hope you all have a great time away…Looby you are a true gentleman of the game enjoy your weekend away with the boy’s…;)

Well done to the Ladies that made it and I am sure Kellie will lead you all again to another Victory, something she seems to make a habit of and very experienced at it as well…

In finishing I would also like to thank Mark Oberman for your support on the day, it was very much appreciated…Mark i will look you up in the early new year and we can do some work together and see if we can do something to improve my game for next year…Obviously I don’t have any game at the moment that would impress the selectors…;)

hi.... just wanna say thanks for a well run tournament. congratulations to ALL the girls for bowling awesome and the guys as well. congratulations to everyone who made the team, asscociation challenge is great fun and we will all have a great time! im sorry that jason has not made the team, it should have been more thought through but i guess this is how the cookie crumbles. thanks to everyone for helping me out. tanya, you bowled awesome and it was only in the last game with your unlucky 10 pins that you didnt bowl as well. we will have heaps of fun in bundy!!

thanks again! Michelle

p.s. danny, i havent got your number and need to get in contact with you regarding the last 2 spots for the girls team.

Just when I thought they couldn't possibly F#*K things up anymore, I return home from overseas to read this! It makes me feel sick!

Quote:"This man has an Australian sponsorship, he used to have the Australian record, he has been captain of the 2 previous Association Teams, Rachuig experience, and has proven himself in many of conditions, and you over look him, you guys should be hung out to dry."

With all due respect, but Jase finished 6th and Craig Greenhill who finished 7th was selected over the top of him? What past tournament experience (recently or not) has Craig ever submited to the selection board or what results did the selection board base this selection on? That's my question.

Danny / Andrew.....would you like to enlighten us all as I am sure I'm not the only one that is clueless.

Lets look at a few facts..

Assoc Team Experience? Jase - 2yrs Captain Craig - Nothing
Rolloff Results? Jase-6th Craig - 7th
Tournament Experience? Say no more

This is not an attack on Craig at all so please Craig don't take it that way, Craig is a good bowler in every sense of the word...it is just stating the obvious.

Are the results going to be posted at all?

At least total pinfall for all bowlers could be posted...

This is the top ten
1 Jim Murray 222 ave
2 David Turnage 221 ave
3 Jesse Andrews 220 ave
4 Brendon Cairn 214 ave
5 Brian Looby 210.6 ave
6 Jason Pearson 210.1 ave
7 Craig Greenhill 205 ave
8 Dale Stewart 203.7 ave
9 Ben Allen 203.5 ave
10 Danien Banar201 ave

HOPE THIS HELPS

hi danny.... just wondering if the two girls i called you about are still being considered for the team? i never sent you an email because i wasnt sure what to send you. email me on [email protected] and let me know what i need to email you. thanks, michelle

Back
Top Bottom