Gold Coast Regional Masters & Assoc Chall

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Entry forms for the Gold Coast Regional Masters will be available early next week in all Gold Coast Centres.
This event also incorporates the selection of the Gold Coast Association Challenge Team. Here is an advance copy of the rules and regs. Anyone wishing to bowl in this event may also nominate in this thread.

Attachments

• 2006 Gold Coast Regional Masters Rules.doc
    23 KB · Views: 100
Is it ok if i bowl in that? I plan to try out for the association challenge again this year but i am only 17 and just wondering if i can bowl the regional masters?

thanks, michelle

Hey Michelle, great to see you want to give Association Challenge a go again, will be good again I'm sure. See you at the roll off. Tanya

my brother has sent mine and his nomination forms in. i hope i make it for next year, last year was awesome! and it would be awesome if my bro got in too (at the risk of sounding nice to him lol)... good luck to everyone. i cant wait!!

The people that have already nominated for the Gold Coast Masters and Assoc. Challenge team roll off are:

Women:
Tanya Stevenson
Andrea Taggart
Kellie Hart
Michelle Oberman

Men:
Jesse Andrews
Bryan Flynn
Steven McAuley
Brendon Cairn
Paul Downham
Cameron Smith
Craig Greenhill
Anthony Main
Ben Allen
Paul Oberman

The roll off is Saturday 16th December at Ashmore Bowl - Check In, 9.00am SHARP!!!

I will take names of people that want to nominate from this forum, by the mail and by phone. Those that haven't filled out a nomination form will have to fill one out and give it to me at the roll off.

The first post in this thread has got the Rules and Regs form and the Nomination forms are in the Tournament Forms section of Total Bowling.

Any enquires to me on 0416 497400.

Lookung forward to the roll off. See you there.

Danny Simpson - Tournament Director.

At the last sports series Cam told me he would be.
???? i wasnt at the last SS mate

a couple of guys tonight at league said he was i dont really know him, all i do know is that he was on fire last year at the roll off.

Looks like a pretty big field for the mens i think there will be almost 25 bowlers.

Should be a fun day out at the Sahara :p im looking forward to it.

Good luck to all who are bowling off this weekend. Everyone get down there and have a bowl, its one of those tornaments not to be missed. And if you dont make the team, you can always nominate for coach, or manager, thats usually how it works, well good luck to all, and go Mr Totalbowling (Jase.)

Back
Top Bottom