Change of Date Gold Coast Masters & Chall.

All Associations are sent out a copy of the rules every year. I am sure your own Association will be only too pleased to show them to you.

Hey Hammer old mate,
Have a copy on me right here, it states:

RULE 1: Must be able to consume plenty of booze.

RULE 2: You can stir your opponents and even your team mates as much as you like.

RULE 3: If you have a TITLE (ie: Lord Errol) you must dress accordingly.

RULE 4: You must obey Lord Errol and his SIRS and LADIES.

RULE 5: Morrie Brooks can NEVER and we mean NEVER be a SIR.

RULE 6: IGNORE RULE 4

So Princess Hammeriod we are all looking forward to see you set an example and follow the RULES.

Does someone have a size 16 Pink TU-TU for Hammer?

hamster
Court Jester

ps Good luck to everyone rolling off.

So Princess Hammeriod we are all looking forward to see you set an example and follow the RULES.
Does someone have a size 16 Pink TU-TU for Hammer?
hamster
Court Jester
ps Good luck to everyone rolling off.

Hey Hamster, Mate im down to a size 12 now mate;)
On a serious note, good luck to every one rolling off.
P.s Cam i think you can make it this year mate, plenty of practise at the centre where there holding it mate, and you'll be fine.

Hi K-R
You will need to have 18 sanctioned league games up in a Gold Coast Centre this year prior to the actual roll-off.
You also need to be either a Full, Associate, or Life member of either Mt Warren, Burleigh, Ashmore or Tweed.

Andrew, does this mean you don't have to be a member of a league, you could just be a sub with 18 games + in a league in one of the Gold Coast centres?

Craig

The entry form and the Rules for the Gold Coast Masters and the Gold Coast Association Challenge rolloff can be found in the "Tournament Entry Forms" section and they will also be in the Gold Coast centres very soon.

Danny Simpson.

i went and had a practise at ashmore last sunday gone, and if they use the same pattern for the roll offs you will be needing your plastics ;)

Back
Top Bottom