Mitchell Bird

Women
Cathy Elwell
Krystal King
Naomi Allen
Luke Rafton
Amanda Wyatt
Kellie Hart

Awesome lists Andrew - i can't wait to see Luke in a skirt especially with those sexy legs he has lol.
Also good choice putting Min in the mens team - she probably puts more on the ball than all of them put together :D
Puss

Always knew Luke was a big girl...and the way Mindy punches I'm pretty sure she could beat most of the mens team in a fight :)

Results Round 1 as per attached file

There were only 7 nominations for the Womens Team and therefore in accordance with the entry conditions, automatic selection has been applied.
The Womens team therefore is as follows:

Kellie Hart
Naomi Allen
Mindy Rafton
Cathy Elwell
Amanda Wyatt
Michelle Hardie
Krystal King

Attachments

• Challenge Results Round 1 Tweed 9.11.08.xls
    15.5 KB · Views: 103
More Date Changes

Please note that due to the absence of any entrants from Superbowl, the Burleigh round has now been dropped from the schedule.

The second round will therefore be held at Mt Warren on 8th February and the third and final round at Ashmore on 15th February.

All Centres have been contacted and informed of this change.

No more requests for late entries please.
We did say we would consider requests for late entries however we do consider it a little unreasonable to ask for a late entry after the first roll-off has taken place.

Yes. 9 Men nominated, 9 turned up and 9 bowled. There were no other nominations. I have had verbal requests for late entries combined with verbal exemption requests for the first round. These requests came after the first round was bowled. These requests were turned down.

Back
Top Bottom