Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

obviously someones mind is in the gutter........

all thou being short your mind is always closer to the gutter than most........LMAO

obviously someones mind is in the gutter........

all thou being short your mind is always closer to the gutter than most........LMAO

That was about as funny as a screen door on a submarine

2/1 odds your jokes don't get any better on cc weekend :p

I have the odds for you......
Every men's team is 100-1 because there are no winners, just a bunch of losers.
:fishing1:

Wayne. Do you have a problem? If you do is it with me? Country Bowlers? Country Cup? Bowling in general? We are all for your knowledge and anything else you can give to us. But you negativity totally outweighs your positive comments. If you think the men are a bunch of losers come to wodonga and say it to our face. I dont give a crap if you were joking or not. Im personally sick of your crap to be honest and im not the only person. Wayne when you understand what C/Cup is about and what it means to us then come talk on this forum. To some of us its like winning a Australian Open or World Cup. But to you we are just country hacks and a pack of losers.

Deano

yes, I was joking..you DID SEE THE FISHING smilie didn't you?

No, I don't have a problem with you or anyone else involved. Nor do I think Country Cup has no meaning.

BUT...why can't I joke around, just like the Country Cup bowlers on this thread do with just about every post? Do you not like Americans, or maybe it's just because I'm not a Country Cup bowler...It certainly seems as if some of you have a grudge against me.

Wayne what does americans have to do with it? I didnt mention a thing about that so dont bring up that crap.

what would the name of your motel be Mr Motta, not that i think if you've had a few you could walk 5kms anyway...........LOL
you have problems walking off the approaches usually............LMAO

I havent the foggiest what the name is, dont need to either seeing as little sis is going to be driving me and pee bladder (Boz)!!!
And anyway, we walked from theparty last year to the motel, i think it was Via redfern, Sydney though!

Back
Top Bottom