Best leave ever?

While at camp I left a solid 4-7-9-10 (pocket) but I didnt spare it. Thats only something Storm could pick up I must say but I did leave mine with Hammer BUT..Hammer still is the best in my books.

Random Shoe

Lol Craigy would know all about this one... i left 3 2-4-8-10's in one game...the best way to spare it is bowl down the lane not across the lane!!!

Last night at Caboolture I left a pretty solid 4-9-10. No 7.. first time I have ever left that up without the 7 pin. And I came pretty close to picking it up too.

It was a really nice way to mess a decent game up in the 9th frame.

Lsast night in league, a guy on my team left one of the strangest ones I've seen for a while now. He hit the head pin heavy to leave a 3-4-7-9. He was only able to take out the 3-9 on the spare shot, but it was a strange night. The next game with the SAME ball he followed it up with the front 8, then a solid 10 pin. He finished that game with a 265 :)

Bubye

Rowey :p

yeah on monday night i left the 4-7-9-10 and i actually almost got it, 9 went onto the 10 but it wouldnt fall

Leave the odd 1-2-4-9-10 and on the spare ball shot much glory is reaped if the shot goes between the 1 and 9 pins. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol i saw a 5-7-10 left during a youth tournament lol thats was good some random chick did it lol
soft pocket

Today in the interleague at Aspley, saw someone on my pair leave the 1-4-5, (which isn't that amazing), but then on the spare attempt managed to just take out the 4-5. A straight bowler.. no hook at all..

ive seen some pretty wierd ones b4, most of them from bouncing out of the gutter lol, but ive seen a little kid leave the whole back row lol

Its always fun to watch a 5 yr old's ball take a minute to reach the pins, hitting each bumber 6 times, only to leave the whole back row lol

right hander fairly solid pocket left 3,7,9,10...picked off the 3,7 and 9 trying the spare....3 frames later light brooky same leave ????
Stupid bloody game.....

the best i have seen would have to be a solid 6, 7, 10 off the pocket. my friend was using his storm agent that he got drilled earlier in the week.

chris

My team mate is a lefty and had a nice solid pocket and left 6-7-8-10...!!! Never seen anything like it, he has a nice arch on his shot and it normally hits strong in the pocket... but not tonight!

I'm only just starting to get my plastic ball to hook a couple of boards, now and then, unreliably. I was mucking around last night, shooting over the second arrow at the pocket - more or less straight. A leeeeetle bit of hook fell out of the sky and turned the ball onto the head pin - left me with 3,6,7 & 8. I've never seen that before, but then again, I haven't seen much.

For the record, I pulled the spare shot horrible and only took out the 7. I need more practice.

Back
Top Bottom