Best leave ever?

i left up a nice 7-10 the other night...

but i did punish both of them with my 2nd ball, which i was quite pleased with !

I left a nice 1-5-6-7-9-10 at Youth last week. Ball skidded thru and just clipped the 2 pin.

Stuffing around at work one day, trying to pick the 7, 10 off the rack, i left a nice 1,2,3,4,6,8,9 thought that was cool.

hey,
you can ask luke green, and matt simpson about how many times i have left an 8-10 or a 5-10, if crazy the about of times it happens.

Left two 8-9-10 's in the last week. Never done it before. Hope it doesn't happen again for a while :)

Hey imatool, so your saying you took out the 5-7-10.
Right, was that before you had the pins put down. No wonder your name is TOOL.

How the hell did you pick off the 5 pin with all the others standing around it????

it was such a light tap on the 10 pin that it had little deflection off the 5 pin, and the 5 pin fell just before the machine picked up the rest of the pins.

last night i thought i did a good one.. left the 1, 6 from my first shot.. went well broooky and had some great pin action to knock the 3 down. but after that i went for the spare shot and put the ball thru the gap :p

Mine would have to be THE BEST EVER leave..... I managed to bowl a light pocket shot and leave hte 5-7-10 + a pin..... yes that's right I had a pin slide over and stand directly infront of the 10. I was wetting myself laughing at it coz i've never seen it left before. Obviously the roll off my hand wasn't so good coz i was using 15lbs and I normally carry at least one of the pins! :rolleyes:

If anyone can top this leave I take my hat off to you. You are a true champ!:p

One night, I saw a young kid leave the 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. She was using a six pound ball, straight up the guts, but this shot went airborne and rolled slowly and just took out the 1 and the 5. Spare shot was identical.
After that, they figure that the finger and thumb holes were too small for her.

today i hit the brooklyn pocket on a strike shot and left a 2 ,5, 7 ,10 as the pins i hit deflected around the others

today i left a 6 5 7 10 as i hit the brooklyn pocket the pins reflected around the others have no idea how it happened

Tonight one of our disabled bowlers left (and then spared) a 1-5-6-10. We had some other bowler leave a 5-7-8-9.
Gotta be 2 of the oddest things Ive seen recently...

My 7-8-10 and 6-7-8-10, and sparing them both...Some to remember for me:D

I also remember when I left one of the normal sleepers (2 and 8 pin), and moved a pin in front of the 7 pin, making it look like what a 2-3-8-9 would look like...at the good ol' Warrawong Bowl. I also left a normal 3-9, and slid a pin right into the middle of the 3-9, standing up and all:confused:

Bubye

Rowey:p

Back
Top Bottom