Best leave ever?

becky22 said:
One night, I saw a young kid leave the 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. She was using a six pound ball, straight up the guts, but this shot went airborne and rolled slowly and just took out the 1 and the 5. Spare shot was identical.
After that, they figure that the finger and thumb holes were too small for her.
Wow... I did that once, but it was playing Duckpin in Indianapolis! (The ball fits through the 1 & 5 clean in duckpin.)

I should start my own thread.

Tonight at Richlands - as a right hander, I went better than the 7-9 from last week. No, that's right, I left a 3-7-9. As a right hander, that's gotta be worth something.

Not to mention my games - 174, 248, 259, 194 (875)
and in a prebowl afterwards- 156, 226, 231, 252 (865). Great starts..

tenth frame for a clean game... hadn't missed pocket all game, this one just went a little high... dunno wtf happened here.

2-4-6-7-8-9-10

At randwick lane 17 and for some reason only lane 17 (bit of an offset might attribute to that). If you hit the pocket in a certain way (not perfect but around the area) you will leave the three wisemen. I have done it a many times and it is just annoying. Worst case was when I was on a 5 bagger going into the 10th frame.

piequat said:
tenth frame for a clean game... hadn't missed pocket all game, this one just went a little high... dunno wtf happened here.
2-4-6-7-8-9-10

How in the zig hell did u leave all 4 backrow pins?! and how light was the ball u were using?!

went down with my sister last night for fun, bowled with an 8lb house ball using 2 fingers, hit pocket and left a 6-8-9-10... i just looked and laughed, then spared it!!

The ball just clipped 6 which set up a domino effect on 5 4 and 7, and the ball itself took care of 10. I left the 9 standing after the 2nd delivery.
I also manage to leave #5 fairly often.

No leave at all!
Back in '95 at Keon Park in Victoria, with a blue AMF Boogie, I hit a 10-pin and got a strike... The 10-pin got squished at the back, between the ball and the back-board and it shot back up onto the deck, and started a wonderful domino effect that took all 9 remaining pins down.
I have not seen this happen again, and it still makes me laugh when I think about it.

- Jacko

try a right handed spin bowler leaving the 3-6-7-8
or taking the 6-9-8 out of a full deck twice on the 1 night

My personal two best leaves...
5-7-9-10
and a
1-3-5-6-7-8-9-10.

Both legit. Both done with a right handed delivery.
The first was brookie, the second one... missed a little to the left... haha.

Later Da Cowman!

hey last week i was traning and i bowl right handed and i left the whole back row i have never seen it before lol

ok this is another one of cows crazy leaves, and yes it was bowled right handed, and was with a 15lb spare ball... he left the 2-4-5-7-8-9.. strange leave i thought

left in practice the other day. bowled with a 12lb spare ball. left the 1-4-6-7-10. followed to spare it as well :)

During camp I:
-Took the 9-10 off a full deck not once but twice in the same day.
-Left a 4-7-9-10 and continued on to spare it
-Took a 10 pin off a full deck...next shot took the 6-9

Back
Top Bottom