Best leave ever?

Alex

Aleko
i think last night i left the best leave off the pocket...
im right handed if any of you know me... and i was throwing about 15-8 and i hit the pocket and left a very nice 6-7 split... yes somehow i managed to miss the 6 pin with the ball or the 3 pin and the 5 pin missed the 7... i thought it was marvelous... heh
and it hit the pocket where you would sometimes leave a 10pin
never seen this happen b4, has anyone else seen this? with an oldish 15lb ball

thats all

Alex

P

paul gifford

hey alex well if n e one knows me i throw a biggish shot and i left the 4 6 of a light pocket hit. i wasnt happy!!! it shoulda been a strike but maybe the pins were off spot, or maybe i need more revs! well im outta here!
laters

Sumo

Righty with lots of revs, ball diving into 1 -3 pocket, looks flush.... bingo 7 - 9

sometimes you've gotta laugh

Sumo

~Mrs STORM~

Revless Wonder...
Last Thursday night our opponent left 2 solid 5-7s. After the second one her other half got up to bowl and almost left one...somehow the 7 fell...
And at Sydney Cup the other w/e I left a 2-4-5-10...it was strange

Easy Tiger

I remember a few months ago, threw a shot out about 2 boards to the right of my target, ball hit the dry late, came back very snappy, lost energy as a result, and smacked a high pocket, to leave the 7-9-10.

I bowl two handed - try leaving something like that in your spare time.

Another one I leave very occasionally is the 3-4-7-10. I have also left the 3-4-7-9-10.

And of course, when I don't put enough speed on it, I can sometimes leave the 3-4-6-7-9-10. Straight through the nose for a nice 4 count.

And probably my best leave ever - when I was mucking around at Chermside about a month ago, missed my target by miles, and took the 6-9 out of a full deck. Impressive.

S

STATESMAN

How about this leaving 1,2,3,5,7,10 yes just taking out 4,6,8,9 . you no sometimes you see the 6,9 go but dont ask me how the 4 and 8 went aswell and i dont throw a little shoot.......

Freddie

Left 1-5-7-10 in practise a few hours ago... that's about the strangest pin carry I've ever gotten. Of course, I also left a pair of 4-6s, a 6-7-10, and an 8-10, none of which were through the nose, just a bit high in the pocket. Or X X X (smash, spray, spray) 8-10 (in between the "spray" and "smash"). Bowling on toast isn't much fun :p

J

James

Think it was last week my mate tim, definently hit the pocket and left 5-7-10

P

paul gifford

i think the best leave ive seen from n e one was matt branson at woodville leavin the bucket with the 10 pin it was HUGE

laters

eagles_rule2005

yesterday at southgate a guy in my team hit da head pin left the 3-9 for a sleeper den the 5 pin has moved over in the middle of the 3-9 so makin a three in a row sleeper neva seen dat in my life

fizz

i'm a right hander back up bowler

a while ago i left the 3-4-5-6-7-9-10 no idea how i left it but some how managed to pick it up (i was veary new back then)

Easy Tiger

I'm going to enter myself here.

Last night at Richlands, game 4:

Frame 1 - Strike
Frame 2 - Strike
Frame 3 - Absolutely solid pocket smash... 7-9...

No I am not left handed, I am right handed (well technically).

I was pretty impressed, I think most people were! Especially when you're throwing over the left gutter out to about 5 board ;)

Top Bottom