Best leave ever?

At Caboolture last night a guy took out the 5, 6 and 10 leaving the rest. I couldn't believe that such a leave would be possible.:confused:

imsorry i saw the best last night

Pocket Shot

7 9 10

Thats gold

A few years back I seen a young kid the head pin and not knock a single pin over. The ball was rolling that slowly that I thought it would never get to the end, and when it did the pin was heavy enough to stop the ball

Every now and then i'll leave the 3,4 if i ease up on the ball speed. But only at Keon Park.
Never left it anywhere else.

I'll enter myself in here again for the second time this year.

Set the scene, bring up the mood lighting..

Anyway Richlands, Lane 5 again, same as last time:

7-9 from a flush right handed pocket shot. Ball came screaming back from the outside and hello baby..

Go Figure.

Bring up the lights..

yes tim it was funny to watch, all the pins just jumped over the pins. and there she was

Easy Tiger said:
I'll enter myself in here again for the second time this year.
Set the scene, bring up the mood lighting..
Anyway Richlands, Lane 5 again, same as last time:
7-9 from a flush right handed pocket shot. Ball came screaming back from the outside and hello baby..
Go Figure.
Bring up the lights..

How about your effort at Kedron on the weekend where you took out the 6-9 only on your first ball?

I think...?

Just when I thought I'd seen everything...

aphelion said:
How about your effort at Kedron on the weekend where you took out the 6-9 only on your first ball?
I think...?
Just when I thought I'd seen everything...

Haha yeah that was gold hey!

Should I mention that I did the same thing (ie - took the 6-9 out of the full deck) at Kedron, only a couple of days earlier, on the same pattern.. that takes my 6-9 count to three now.. I've also threaded the 3-10 spare without touching either pin..

hmm.

haha i left a 35679 now thats a good leave and that was out of a full deck lol

I might have already said this in another forum, but my brother has twice left a 3,4,6,7,9,10 with a first ball, a 16lb Triumph AMP. ridiculous result when a cruddy hit straight at the 2-4 pocket will get a solid 7 or 8 count, leaving say a 1,3,6 or 1 2. The ball just choked itself through the front, no pin action and the ball went dead straight through the pins.

I've now managed to leave the 3,4 somewhere else.
Bowling league at Northcote about a month ago i left the 3,4,6,9 with my plastic ball.

Easy Tiger said:
Haha yeah that was gold hey!
Should I mention that I did the same thing (ie - took the 6-9 out of the full deck) at Kedron, only a couple of days earlier, on the same pattern.. that takes my 6-9 count to three now.. I've also threaded the 3-10 spare without touching either pin..
hmm.

I joined a league at Mt Druitt in urethane days and took the 6-9 out of a full deck three times in two weeks. (I didn't go back after that...) Just about everything else on this page I left in 12 games at K&K! Except the 3-8-9... Tip my hat to that one!

Oh well, still haven't killed the release enough, I guess...

1-7-8-10
1-2-4-5-7-10
2-4-9
2-6-7
4-7-9-10 flush in the hole - on the front 7 :mad:
4-5-7-8-10 - headpin came off the sideboard and tipped the 2-pin out.

And the daddy of them all - 2-3-6-10 off the nose in Devonport ten years ago.
A very bad rack.
Also (unbelievably to those who know my shot pretty well) I've taken a 6-9 off the rack a couple of times, left a 3-4-6-7-9-10 once, and gone between the 3-10 split missing them both - the latter three were all done with an Ebonite Magnum 10 about 1993, when I actually used to hook the ball a bit (lot) more than I can now.

Once saw Brett Riley leave a bucket with a 7-10 attached in the Inter Association tourney up in Lonnie many years back too.

Hahaha well well, I seen one of our league bowlers last night leave a 3, 7, 8, 10 it would have to have been one of the weirdest leaves i have ever seen :|

Cheerio,
BJ

I left 2 & 3 some how on the first ball... Dont know how coz I didnt watch it...:p Never seen it though before!

On Tuseday afternoon 1 of the bumper bowlers i coach left 7-8-9-10 was interesting but then almost spared it left the 10 pin standing i bought him a 600ml drink for that.

Chris

working last night, saw a lady leave a 1-5-7-10. only to see her go for the spare get the 1-7-10 and spin the 5pin a full 360. What a try!

Back
Top Bottom