Best leave ever?

yesterday in practice, Rhiannon goin for her 10pin, bounced it out of the gutter and took out the 1,5,9,10 lol

It was a while ago now, but the best i've prob left is 3 pocket 7-10's in a row.

Oh another funny leave i had was at Village Bowl, I got a huge strike and a bit of the machine fell from the top of the pin setter after a scout bounced and hit it. It landed around about a 5pin position.

And my main man Bobba has got a strike from throwing it in the gutter. Hit the pocket the best out of all his shots at training that day. Not really a "best leave" but still funny as hell to see.

Tonight, I was pre-bowling - two steps down the approach, I just forgot what I was doing. Complete empty head. Threw 11 boards left of where I should've been (lucky I only throw a plastic ball in a straight line, eh?) and I hit a glancing blow on the 7. Eeeeeever so slowly dominoed through the rack to leave the 1, 3, 4, 9 & 10. And I was so thrown out, I only took the 10 on the second shot. *sigh*

I think Robbie Buckley of Kirwan should take the prize. He somehow left a 3 pin ( yes that right) standing after throwing a solid pocket ball and he is right handed! It kind of spun it way upright over to the 6 pin position and didn't even have the grace to wobble.
Congrats on your 758 series today ( ithink he missed the pocket on 1 shot in his 3 games ). Better speak to the owners and get them to fix the carry :D

Dinesh

Not only did i leave a 5,8,9 at shield but then i left it again at roll-offs somehow

then at sydney cup i left a 2,3,5 dont ask how just recognise the skill it takes to leave it

The best leave of mine would be my pocket 6, 7. What a cracker of a ball it was and neither of them even looked like falling down.
But I watched Cassie leave a 2,4,5,7,8,10. Was the softest shot I ever saw.

I've bowled on lanes 1/2 twice at Aspley in the past 3 days. Once in league and then today in a prebowl.

The impressive "leave" was the 3-7-9-10 I left, as a "right hander". It was just so solid..

I also backed that up with 4 solid ringing 8 pins from flush pocket shots, in those 4 games of league. The split and all four 8 pins were on lane 2. I left nothing like that one lane 1. It was like my 289 11th shot last month all over again..4 times.

And then tonight, first game of the prebowl on lane 2 again, flush pocket, 8 pin.

I'm seeing a pattern there.

On a different note, I picked up the 4-6 a couple of weeks ago at Richlands, by knocking the 6 pin straight onto the 4 pin, not off the kickbacks or cushions, just by barely knocking the 6 on the right. The original "Storm Spare" is the best spare ball I've ever thrown..

Saw a 4-5-7-10 left during championships (I think) at East Coast.

And on a side note, a ripper 5-7-10 left by the one and only Craig Ryan in masters, well done buddy!..and before you say it, yes, you still managed to beat me by two pins.

Last night I left the 4-6-7-10 split in two consecutive frames... screwed that game up a bit!

So my series was 219-220-158... had to strike out the last frame for a 158... great bowling there!:p

Saw the 7-9-10, 7-8-10, 2-3-4-6-7-8-9-10 and the 4-5-7-10 on the same lane or pair of lanes next to me last night. Always good for a laugh.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom