Best leave ever?

How did they manage to take out the 1-5 and leave the rest??? :confused:

Hahaha...Well, I don't know about this time, but another time somebody bowled 2 really light balls, I think it was either 2 6lbs or a 6lb and an 8lb, and it hit so light that it just did absolutely nothing ;)

Go figure.

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

for those of you that know matthew dickson in a tournament in devonport 2yrs ago put a ball down the lane and it looked like a really good ball the next thing i knew he had left the 2,4,5,6,7,8,10 and had only taken the 1,3,and 9 pins from a very good ball as it did hit the pocket how awesome would that feel:( :confused:

i'm a right hander and managed to leave the 2 - 6 from a pocket hit. some very serious entry angle on the shot

First ball of instruct-o-mat Thursday night on margarine-like pindecks on 1 and 2, left the 2-5-9 :eek:
Was a 2-4-5, headpin kicked the 4-pin straight across the deck on its butt where it stood perfectly as the 9.
Also left a 3-6-10 later on where the 6 was standing perfectly out in front of the 10, needless to say I opened.
Also saw a bloke on the opposite team leave a 5-7-8-10.

OK here is a good one....wednesday night left the 1,2,3,4,5,7,9........

thats right all l took out was the 6,8,10......

i am a righty and the weirdest i have left was a 4-7-8- 9-10 hit the pocket but nothing carreid and i was like what the hell.. but then had to go for the spair so i thought i will probably not leave this again.. and yea i got it and i was toked but exact same thing i left the following week.... but didnt spair it... or well :) still happy when i got it the first time...

my worst shot has to be a 7 split with 5-7-10 pin i was totally cursing myself when i got it though got 2 out of 3 pins but left the 10 pin standing :eek:

my worst leave would have to be a 7-10 split of a solid pocket shot straight after a 5 bagger....i stood there for about 30 secs after the 7-10 just stood there laughing at me wondering what the hell was going on... but i bowl in rocky so i wouldnt expect much more

well ui have left the 7-10 of a really nice pocket shot, los of people have probably seen it happen but for some reason i am able to do it quite alot in rockhampton, all with different balls as well so it is very good to watch especially after like 4-5 stikes

Got a nice handful of one shot practicing with my just drilled Freakazoid this arvo, maybe a little too much as a COOOOLLLLDDDDD 8 pin stared back at me. Gotta love doing that when your crossing 25 at the arrows and winging it!!

u wouldnt belive it if u sore it but I left a 7,8,10 out of the pocket last night I must have hit it that hard that it just drove through the 9 pin for those that know my shot I put a fair bit on it i couldnt belive it

well ui have left the 7-10 of a really nice pocket shot, los of people have probably seen it happen but for some reason i am able to do it quite alot in rockhampton, all with different balls as well so it is very good to watch especially after like 4-5 stikes
when i get those shots if i miss both pins i do a footy umpire and goal too hehe or same applys with knocking down 1 pin i do a behind.

Back
Top Bottom