Emerson Shield 2009

its there cos only other options were warrnambool and colac. warrnambool had it last year and not sure about colac. with narre having final the only other choice might have been mentone but then the country people would have 2 trips to melbourne in 4 months not a fair option for them i would have thought.

Why would the country people have 2 trips to Melbourne in 4 months? If you mean Goldpin Seniors that was last week, zones are not until August usually, i.e. 8 months. Would it really worry them, I'm sure they are used of travelling!

I think centres only have one event per year, which would be the deciding factor!

Even so if there are other metro centres that could have been considered, such as werribee..
I think 3 country centres in 3 years is a bit unfair on some of us...

Why would the country people have 2 trips to Melbourne in 4 months? If you mean Goldpin Seniors that was last week, zones are not until August usually, i.e. 8 months. Would it really worry them, I'm sure they are used of travelling!

I think centres only have one event per year, which would be the deciding factor!

I think he meant that the zone finals are in August and the Final is in November...

Even so if there are other metro centres that could have been considered, such as werribee..
I think 3 country centres in 3 years is a bit unfair on some of us...

I believe it is done so the smaller centres hold the zones and the larger centres hold the finals.....just to make it fair on all centres.

ROB

I hope this helps,

Spoke to Ray today and the centres are as i said.
The reason bowlarama have it again is because Colac dont want it this year (reasons unknown) and other centers have other things on or arent big enough.

That is what I have been told.

I believe it is done so the smaller centres hold the zones and the larger centres hold the finals.....just to make it fair on all centres.

ROB[/QUOTE]

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom