World Cup 2006

You would not believe how much I was sh**ting myself when it came to the penalties. I'm English (been here around 15 months now) and England regularly lose at shootouts - to the bloody Germans more often than not.
It's going to be a good W/Cup. England are in, Australia are in, and Poland are also in. Damned good result all round for me :)
I thought "I come from a land down under" was a nice touch after the final whistle as well. Guess I'll just have to have another beer.

I thought in the last few mins of extra time when Uruguay had those late chances that we'd be waiting another 4 yrs... but Schwarzer is the man of the hour... those 2 saves were unbelieveable

GO YOU GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Thank you Recoba for missing the best chance of the game in the 20th...
YOUR MY HERO....
Now get your devine crap back to Uruguay and enjoy watching Germany 2006....

Just simply Amazing!!!!!!!
DESTINATION GERMANY 2006! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! OI! OI! OI!

Enjoy the pictures guys.
More can be found at www.fifaworldcup.com

What a Game. What a Feeling!!!

Later Da Cowman!

Attachments

• 1422097317.jpg
    1422097317.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 3976792205.jpg
    3976792205.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 8
  • aus_adampetty275.jpg
    aus_adampetty275.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
  • schwarz_ap.jpg
    schwarz_ap.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
Absolutely brilliant display. We were sitting here watching the last 20 mins waiting for something to go wrong.
When Viduka duffed that penalty I thought "Ohhhh Christ 'ere we go again" but that magnificant save on the next shot was pure genious.

Seems to be a year for breaking droughts. Swans 72-years, Socceroos 31-years.

The main goal now has to be qualifying for the second round. Not being in the first batch of teams on the plane home will be as much as we can realistically hope for. Great to have qualified though

All I can say is (and for those in SA who understand what i mean)

SHENANIGANS ON URUGUAY

Biggest actors ever..........Is it still their "DIVINE" right to play in the world cup now?

Tiger said:
Absolutely brilliant display. We were sitting here watching the last 20 mins waiting for something to go wrong.
When Viduka duffed that penalty I thought "Ohhhh Christ 'ere we go again" but that magnificant save on the next shot was pure genious.
Seems to be a year for breaking droughts. Swans 72-years, Socceroos 31-years.

Why would Viduka try to go left?? The three taken before him all went left (and beat the keeper), the keeper was always going to go to his right for the 4th ball...

Guus is a legend, FFA are stupid if they don't keep this guy as our coach for many years to come.

Hehe. One website and I'm a Spanish Genius... just dont ask me to actually say any of this...

Recoba, toma su espalda de mierda de devine a Uruguay. Australia: el Destino Alemania 2006
Or maybe in German...
Recoba, nehmen Sie Ihre devine Scheiße zurück nach Uruguay. Australien: Reiseziel Deutschland 2006
Possibly, maybe even in Italian...
Il Recoba, porta il suo **** di devine di nuovo a Uruguay. L'Australia: Germania di Destinazione 2006
Last, but not least... Dutch!
Recoba, neem uw devine drol rug naar Uruguay. Australië: Bestemming Duitsland 2006

Hehe, this website is just awesome...
http://ets.freetranslation.com/

Later Da Cowman!

da_cowman said:
Hehe. One website and I'm a Spanish Genius... just dont ask me to actually say any of this...
Recoba, toma su espalda de mierda de devine a Uruguay. Australia: el Destino Alemania 2006
Or maybe in German...
Recoba, nehmen Sie Ihre devine Scheiße zurück nach Uruguay. Australien: Reiseziel Deutschland 2006
Possibly, maybe even in Italian...
Il Recoba, porta il suo **** di devine di nuovo a Uruguay. L'Australia: Germania di Destinazione 2006
Last, but not least... Dutch!
Recoba, neem uw devine drol rug naar Uruguay. Australië: Bestemming Duitsland 2006
Hehe, this website is just awesome...
http://ets.freetranslation.com/
Later Da Cowman!
BAHAHA...hilarious!!!
It rolls so easily off the tongue; you're a natural!

I Loved the game..Did u guys hear that john travolta offered the socceroos his private jet 4 the world cup WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go Aussie's

Back
Top Bottom