World Cup 2006

Gary

OMG what a finish last 8 min 3 GOAL'S at last we come of age.........:D

Gary.......................................................:cool:

We are now a part of the world game big moment in time for us..............

Gary said:
OMG what a finish last 8 min 3 GOAL'S at last we come of age.........:D
Gary.......................................................:cool:
We are now a part of the world game big moment in time for us..............

WOOOO F*CK Yeah... honestly didnt see that coming thought they were beat but Japan just lost it in the last 10 minutes they didnt have that back defence that they held up so well for most of the match. Good on them I say... Going to be very interesting to see how they handle Brazil!!!

P.S Quite drunk right here... thank god for RDO tomorrow :D

Cahill!!!!!!!!

Was awesome to watch. I still say that the japanese goal came from a foul on schwartzer but, who cares, WE WON!!!!!!

3 goals Ausssies - 1 goal Egyptian ref. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well OK the ref didn't actually kick it, goal assist then..

ratty133 said:
Cahill!!!!!!!!
Was awesome to watch. I still say that the japanese goal came from a foul on schwartzer but, who cares, WE WON!!!!!!

Yep definately a foul... Japanese player was no where near the ball and took out the goaly... but doesnt matter now HAPPY DAYS

Second round here we come......................................;)

Gary....................................................................................:cool:

I woke the house up when Cahill slotted that first one, I think I woke the neighbour up when he got the second one :)
Great win, I was a bit concerned when they couldn't find a way to score, but I thought if they could find a way through, something could happen.
Having said that, I was still really surprised when they got the second and third ones.

mongoliantreesloth said:
Damn it's nice to see you Colonials enjoying a proper game of football at last :)

Oh, Please... I'm only supporting SOCCER because we're in the World Cup - otherwise I couldn't care less.

By the way, have the english finished crying over the Aussies win in the Rugby union yet? Keep me posted.

England have the rugby union world cup and the ashes. They kinda shut us up with that. But the difference between england and australia in sport is that we have a group of good players. England lose their no 1 and they are nothing (see jonny wilkenson and andy flintoff)

jhk67 said:
England have the rugby union world cup and the ashes. They kinda shut us up with that. But the difference between england and australia in sport is that we have a group of good players. England lose their no 1 and they are nothing (see jonny wilkenson and andy flintoff)

Especially true for poor jonny. No one heard of him much after the World Cup. Was he injured or sacked? I never found out. And the ashes are a distant haze now, cant wait for them to come over here!

_41756694_ca2hill416.jpg

Second Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Celebration's :eek:nfire:

Gary...........................................................:cool:

weggy said:
Especially true for poor jonny. No one heard of him much after the World Cup. Was he injured or sacked? I never found out
Had a bit of a car accident not long after returning to England in late 2003and was never quite the same afterwards.

As to last weekends Rugby, it's about time the Wallabys started winning a few what with the upcoming tri-nations just around the corner.

jonny wilkenson has not played a single test match since that final in 2003. He has been out with injury and practically every time he comes back to play club rugby in england he hurts himself again.

mongoliantreesloth said:
As to last weekends Rugby, it's about time the Wallabys started winning a few what with the upcoming tri-nations just around the corner.

My point was not that we won, but the fact that we beat the mother country in rugby. But you're right, it is about time they got their act together.

Cracking game ........but 2-0 loss........................:(

Look's like i'm sick ( for work...;) ) Friday night to watch Croatia game.....

Gary.........................................:cool:

Ps back to work now...........................................:eek:

Gary said:
Cracking game ........but 2-0 loss........................:(
Look's like i'm sick ( for work...;) ) Friday night to watch Croatia game.....
Gary.........................................:cool:
Ps back to work now...........................................:eek:
OMG
we might of lost

but what a night on the drink in surfers :D, we got home at 6am and ill only woke up an hour ago, bit of a waste of a day off sleeping but it was worth it just to see all the cute Brazilians in Surfers ;)

Am here in Germany. Have been at both games so far and it has been amazing. There are soooo many aussies here at the moment, so it must seem pretty empty of people there at the moment. Kaiserlautern went mad after we won. The locals said that they have never seen anything like it. Brazil game is still fresh in my memory. It was the worst refereeing I had seen in a long time. A whole bunch of aussies stayed back at the ground and gave the refs a serve when they were doing their warm down. It is an amazing atmosphere here at the moment, you should all experience it at some stage. Cannot wait for the Croatian game at the moment it is going to be a bigger game than the Uruguay qualifier.
Anyhow thats it for the moment. Glad to see everyone enjoying it from back home.
Craig from Munich signing out.

It is an amazing atmosphere here at the moment, you should all experience it at some stage. Cannot wait for the Croatian game

You are so lucky .............................:D

First half omg free kick wow what a goal .......
But Viduka should have got a pen ..........but then we got one and Moore took it great strike 1-1 yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss

Gary....................................................................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom