FA CUP 2006

LIVERPOOL 3 - 1

gotta give west ham a goal cos they whooped butt to get there

Craig tell us WHY you dont want to hear

" YOU`LL NEVER WALK ALONE" LOL;)

Cathy:D

Because Liverpool knocked us out, and I had to put up with Cow singing "You'll never walk alone" all week at nationals...

...Week ended on a great note, when we watched my mob beat his mob 3-0 to win the title!!

Craig Ryan said:
Because Liverpool knocked us out, and I had to put up with Cow singing "You'll never walk alone" all week at nationals...
...Week ended on a great note, when we watched my mob beat his mob 3-0 to win the title!!

LOL, Thanks Craig and congrats to Chelsea it was a great game they deserved it:D

"You`ll never walk alone" is in my blood, all my family support Liverpool:D except my sister she goes for Everton.... well theres always 1 black sheep ( or is that rainbow sheep now lol) in the family:rolleyes:

Stevei G will lead the lads to VICTORY 3-1
:D

My LIVERPOOL, the KOP will always RULE and we`ll show the world how football`s played

My LIVERPOOL the KOP will always RULE and we`ll show the world how footballs played

Come and join us cos were gonna take the FA CUP AWAY..........:D

GO THE MIGHTY REDS, I`M EXCITED....................................... LOL

One day to go till West Ham United lift their fourth FA CUP!!! Last time was 1980 26 year's ogo when we beat the Gunner's 1-0

I predict West Ham 1 Liverpool 0;)

Gary....................................................................:cool:

Heres hoping it will be a good game. Even better if the Hammers win!!!:D

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!!!!

What a game!!

Stevie Gerrard ----- A Legend. Absolutely cracking goals!!
Reina made up for a Dudek moment, with that save!

Well done Liverpool, now can you kindly sell us Gerrard?? We will give you Drogba or Del Horno if you want!!

"YOU"LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE "MIGHTY REDS" YOUR MY HERO`S, ENJOY YOUR HOMECOMING TO LIVERPOOL, THE TOWN WILL BE PAINTED RED :D

HAMMERS HOLD YOUR HEADS UP HIGH,WELL PLAYED

A GREAT MATCH, GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP, GREAT REFEREEING

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS THAT`S TRUE........OHHHHHHHH LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YOU:D

Cathy

i would like to congratulate gretna on a stellar performance in the scottish fa cup, 1-1 with hearts after 120mins only to go down 4-2 in the penalty shootout.

2 great goals by steven gerrard, he can win england the world cup. no talk about rooney, this guy is the man and if the motherland can win it he will be one of the main players in the thick of the action at all times

One of the best games of football I've seen in awhile. Simply stunning goals from Liverpool. Cisse's will get overlooked, but I honestly believe it was almost as good as Gerrands 2nd... ALMOST! haha.
Fantastic match, except for the first 20 minutes.
Everything an F.A. Cup final should be. Favourites??? Phhh!!!
West Ham put up an excellent game.
Craig, aren't you glad I taught you that song!

Later Da Cowman!

What a game voice still croaky best in many many year's can not belive it went to extra time oh what a goal ](*,) To be in front all game and then loose is just the worst.

Well done to the pool:rolleyes:

Gary..............................................................................:(

Was an excellant match. Best FA Cup I have seen in a long time. I thought the hammers had it as Liverpool were really not doing much hoofing long balls into the box but when you have Gerrard sniffing around like that, that what can happen. That was an absolutely cracking goal. Bad luck Hammers!!!

Back
Top Bottom