2006 Brunswick Australia Cup

Bert

The 2006 Brunswick Australian Cup will be held at Canberra International Bowl, Tuggeranong over the weekend of 1st, 2nd & 3rd December 2006.

This year we have over $36000 in prize money on offer over the 3 days with a 1st place prize of $6000.

Once again, Heritage Bay have thrown their support behind this great weekend of bowling by sponsoring the "Heritage Bay Super Skins" which will be held on Friday Evening. We once again pass on our thanks to Heritage Bay Supplies and Ron Bickerstaff.

Entries can be placed by printing off the registration form from the following link, or by registering via this post. If using the later option, please include your full name in your post.

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=118169#post118169

As with the SPC and due to the high demand for spots in B Squad in this tournament, a Deposit of $100 WILL BE REQUIRED to secure your spot in B Squad. Deposits must be paid within 1 week of nominating.

At this stage deposits are not required for A or C Squad, however, should either squad fill, then a Deposit will be required to secure your spot. Further posts will be made should this situation occur.

I look forward to seeing you all in Canberra for what will be another exciting Brunswick Australian Cup.

Brett Smith
AMF National
Tournament Director

David Rosser for b squad and skins please, I give payment on the first weekend of november when I am in canberra for country challenge final

Thanks

Leesa Bartlem and Graham Allen for B squad and Graham for the skins please.
Thanks
Leesa:D

The 2006 Brunswick Australian Cup will be held at Canberra International Bowl, Tuggeranong over the weekend of 1st, 2nd & 3rd December 2006

Friday Night Skins
Check in 6.00pm
Bowl 6.30pm
$250.00 per skin (must win by 11 pins)
36 bowlers
  1. Jason Pearson
  2. George Frilingos
  3. Stephen Cowland
  4. David Rosser
  5. Graham Allen
  6. Michael Little

A Squad
Check in 7.15am
Bowl 7.30am
36 bowlers
  1. Vince Pearson

B Squad
Check in 12.00pm
Bowl 12.30pm
48 Bowlers ($100 deposit)

1. Jason Pearson
  2. George Frilingos
  3. Stephen Cowland
  4. Glen Loader
  5. Jason Belmonte
  6. Dean Judd
  7. Mac Stewart
  8. David Rosser
  9. Leesa Bartlem
  10. Graham Allen
  11. Michael Little

C Squad
Check in 6.00pm
Bowl 6.30pm
36 bowlers
  1. Peter Hammond

Hi Brett,

Can you put me in B squad please.

Not sure if I will be there in time for the skins but will let you know.

Regards
James McGinty

Back
Top Bottom