2005 Brunswick Australian Cup - Squad Listings

Bert

The 2005 Brunswick Australian Cup will be held at AMF Tuggeranong over the weekend of 3rd and 4th December 2005.

This year we have over $32000 in prize money on offer with a 1st place prize of $6000.

Once again, we will be kicking of this great weekend with the traditional "Heritage Bay" super skins which will be held on Friday Evening. We once again pass on our thanks to Heritage Bay Supplies who have supported this event for several years.

Entries can be placed by printing off the registration form from the following link, or by registering via this post. If using the later option, please include your full name in your post.

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=69224#post69224

Due to the high demand for spots in this tournament, a Deposit of $50 WILL BE REQUIRED to secure your spot.

I look forward to seeing you all in Canberra for what will be another exciting Brunswick Australian Cup.

Brett Smith
Manager
AMF Tuggeranong

Hi,
Could you please put Rodney Kerrison & Matt O'Brien into B squad??
Cheers,
Matto

Thanks Matt...

You were quick of the mark...

Can all entries posted through this forum also indicate if they will be bowling in the Super Skins on Friday Night.

Thanks

Brett

B Squad for me thanks Brett, and i will also be bowling in the skins, thanks

Chris Thomas

HI Bert.

"B" Sqaud for Lance Dyer & Tanya Steele.

Lance Dyer tentative for the Skins. Need to confirm travel first.

Will advise ASAP final answer for skins

Hi

I forgot to mention, can you also put Adam Lack in the Super Skins.

Thanks.

Kyles

I just reconsidered my old bones and age and have changed my mind about the squad choice. Can you please put me in 'B' sqaud as I don't think I can stay awake that late anymore, it's way past my bedtime.

Bert,
What are the youth incentives as i might bowl depending on what they are cause i know i will be there for the weekend after that for the youth event but also wanna bowl this..

Chris

hey there brett, hows things?
can u plz put mickey zentveld, jarrod lean, george frilingos, jason belmonte, brandon qualischefski all into "B" sqaud thanx, aswell as the skins..
thanx brett will c ya then

----------------------------------
www.stormbowling.com

Can you put Peter Brown (NT) in for B squad also please...

Regarding skins - is it going to be the same oil pattern as the tournament???

Put me down for skins regardless, but I was just curious!

Cheers,

Hey Brett how you goin?? Could you please put Katie Kotteakos and Christian Purdue in B squad....No skins....

Ta,
Katie

Back
Top Bottom