6th BRUNSWICK AUSTRALIAN CUP

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
The running of the 6th BRUNSWICK AUSTRALIAN CUP will once again be held at the Canberra International Bowl in Tuggeranong.

As per last year Friday December 5 the HERITAGE BAY SKINS will be held with entry fee only $100.00 as per last year

Qualifying for the Cup will commence on Saturday December 6 with again being 3 Squads to choose from

Entry Fee this year will be $240.00

FIRST PLACE GUARANTEE $4100.00
(increase from last year of $600.00)

Also this year the payout will go all the way down to 48th place plus the Top 3 ladies outside the 48 will receive cash

PLUS an added bonus of all bowlers bowling a PERFECT GAME will receive $250.00 (Perfect Game awards are only available during the tournament proper not during the Skins event)

And as always we will have 2 Melbourne Cup spots to give away and a Perth Cup spot all for FREE ENTRY into the 2004 respective tournaments

If you would like to register your name early please feel free to contact me directly on 0414-499-702 or at WONDABOWL Castle Hill on 02 9680-7677

Please note as Squad B is restricted to 48 bowlers the first 48 entries with paid deposits will receive preference

I would like to take this opportunity to again thank our wonderful sponsors in Mr RON BICKERSTAFF at HERITAGE BAY and the people at BRUNSWICK. Without their continued support this event wouldnt be what it is today

Entry Forms will be out very soon and if you would like one posted directly to you and not sure if i have your address or if it has changed please contact me directly

when will you be putting out the entry forms because i bowl in orange and want to get my entry in as soon as possible.
:snipersm:

ENTRY FORMS OUT

We have finally received the entry forms from our printers and for those people that we have addresses for we will be posting out next week

If you could please email me your address to [email protected] i will post you directly an entry form

PLEASE NOTE SQUAD PREFERENCE FOR ENTRIES WILL ONLY BE GUARENTEED IF ACCOMPANIED WITH $50 DEPOSIT

Pease post all entries to:
Canberra International Bowl
P.O. Box 1353
Tuggeranong 2901
ACT

Woops that entry form was for the 2002 Cup, I am chasing up the 2003 version ASAP. Apologies for the mixup.

Graham, will see Jess today and ask her to email it across to you

Sent out almost 800 entry forms yesterday Open, Yth & Jnr

PLEASE, PLEASE if we have missed anyone or you dont think that i would have your current address please email me ([email protected]) and i will put one in the mail immediately

I will be sending some to Fairlanes and Ed Fleming Lanes for those of you in Perth and Melbourne

I am still holding rooms at the Country Comfort, however i will have to release what is not booked back to the hotel my the months end

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly with any queries with any of the events or accomodation on 0414 499 702

Back
Top Bottom