2007 Brunswick International Youth Cup

Joe Wlodarczyk for C squad please & take me off the reserve list for B squad......i will stay in C..thanks
dean

hey can u please put michael craig in b squad if its full put him down for c squad and in reserve for b squad thanks will pay deposit if needed for b squad to chris at tuggers

Due to high travel costs, please take Alex Klass, Ashley Warren and Matthew Kanafa out of the tournament.

Regards,

Paul

just out of curiosity, due to a previous lack of mention, exactly how was the prize fund worked out??

not that i have much spare time these days but looking at a tournament payout that expects almost twice as many men as to women to turn up, yet their top 3 payout equals less, it really makes me wonder.

the equations for this are rather simple, nothing in need of a mathematician for the job - so why is it that the supposed 50/30 ratio doesnt add up quite right??

with the split falling over $1000 dollars short for the men it really leads me to question the tournament directors.

the best we can hope for is a misprint with the womens and mens third place.

regards
marc.

I find that with a lot of tournaments these days Marc, and unfortunately, majority of the time they are not misprints......it too makes me wonder

Matt

Hi, about the payoffs, I'd say the numbers seem alittle off due to sponsor/s of the tournament. Maybe thats why it's the Brunswick Cup. Thats my take on it.

Hi There,

Can you please place Cassie Staudinger into 'C' squad?

I will send the full entry fee off soon.

Thank You,
Cassie Staudinger.

Back
Top Bottom