The Wrestling Thread

Might be because HHH eliminated Sheamus in the Elimination Chamber.

Does anyone think someone (not sure who) will either return or be a current wrestler, and help orton in the Legacy saga atm?

.Richard

Might be because HHH eliminated Sheamus in the Elimination Chamber.

Does anyone think someone (not sure who) will either return or be a current wrestler, and help orton in the Legacy saga atm?

.Richard

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine or perhaps Big John Studd. Although I was always a huge fan of Ravishing Rick Rude.

Back in the days when 1 hour of wrestling consisted of 5 - 7 matches. Not like today, where you get half a match, which is then interrupted by someone charging into the ring out of nowhere and disqualifying his team mate because he was trying to help. And then 55 minutes of ranting and talking ****.

And you have to pay for it to these days.

No thanks, I think I'll pass.

So long Jake "The Snake" Roberts and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake

Some big TNA Wrestling news. TNA has signed former WWE and ECW Champion Rob Van Dam.

Updated Wrestlemania 26 Card

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs Edge

Streak vs Career
The Undertaker vs Shawn Micheals

Grudge Match 13 Years in the making
Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs Vince McMahon

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Winner gets a World Title shot anytime in the next year
Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kane vs Shelton Banjamin vs Jack Swagger vs MVP vs Matt Hardy vs ???

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship
Big Show and The Miz vs R-Truth and John Morrison

Rumored matches
Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton

Triple H vs Sheamus

Hair vs Mask
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

Greg "The Hammer" Valentine or perhaps Big John Studd. Although I was always a huge fan of Ravishing Rick Rude.

Back in the days when 1 hour of wrestling consisted of 5 - 7 matches. Not like today, where you get half a match, which is then interrupted by someone charging into the ring out of nowhere and disqualifying his team mate because he was trying to help. And then 55 minutes of ranting and talking ****.

And you have to pay for it to these days.

No thanks, I think I'll pass.

So long Jake "The Snake" Roberts and Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake

Hmm just for info sake Ravishing Rick Rude (aka Rick Roode) Died a few years back......
His son (Robert) is in TNA though as part of Beer Money Inc.

Hmm just for info sake Ravishing Rick Rude (aka Rick Roode) Died a few years back......

HA! Please say you're joking. Bobby Roode of TNA is not the Ravishing One's son.

Having been out of the country for a few months I finally caught up on everything I missed with TNA and WWE. WWE is picking back up leading into Mania. HBK and Taker II I was skeptical about but the build-up has been pretty good. It has me interested now. Punk v Rey would be awesome to see on the big stage. Everytime they've been in the ring together they've had blinders!
Batista/Cena I would groan at the thought of these two in the ring together, but heel Bats has made it entertaining. Jericho/Edge - about time!!
Orton/Dibiase I hope goes ahead. Could give Dibiase the ultimate rub before he becomes the next headliner for the E. MizShow v Air Traffic Control is such a random pairing. I love the Miz but I can't feign interest in this yet.

TNA is double ugh now that Hogan is in. The last episode had every backstage segment involving people trying to talk Hogan out of wrestling. Hogan should never wrestle again! Let the up and comers grab hold of the spotlight and by this I don't mean Orlando Jordan, The Nasty Boys, and Sean Morley. They have all the talent in the world with Styles, Angle, Pope, Daniels, Joe, MCMGs, Gen ME, The British Invasion, BEER MONEY!, Kendrick, Anderson and especially with Desmond Wolfe.... MORE Desmond is needed (and as a bonus this would mean more Chelsea too!). Let the Knockouts do their thing. Can't believe they let Alissa Flash go. The "Future Legend" tag wasn't far off with her.

Next up they'll be bringing Brutus Beefcake as the next big signing...

I'm happy to see Bischoff back on TV, but more company and talent promotion, less self promotion and Hogan brown-nosing.

I am shattered.

Also, can someone tell how the hell Ric Flair ever won a match. Even in his prime, he looked about 57 years old and was as skinny as a rake.

I am shattered.

Also, can someone tell how the hell Ric Flair ever won a match. Even in his prime, he looked about 57 years old and was as skinny as a rake.

Are you serious?

He had ultra charisma, could out talk anyone, was a great technical wrestler, made everyone he was in the ring step up their game, could wrestle for an hour with anyone. Many more reasons, too many to note.

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs John Cena

Streak vs Career
No Disqualifications, No Count Outs

Triple H vs Sheamus

Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kane vs Shelton Banjamin vs Jack Swagger vs MVP vs Matt Hardy vs Evan Bourne

Big Show and The Miz (c) vs R-Truth and John Morrison

Rumored matches

Hair vs Mask
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs John Cena

Streak vs Career

Triple H vs Sheamus

Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kane vs Shelton Banjamin vs Jack Swagger vs MVP vs Matt Hardy vs Evan Bourne vs Drew McIntyre

Rumored matches

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio (Punk challenged Rey to a Wrestlemania match on Smackdown but nothing has been made official as of yet.)

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs John Cena

Streak vs Career

No Holds Barred

Triple H vs Sheamus

Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kane vs Shelton Banjamin vs Jack Swagger vs MVP vs Matt Hardy vs Evan Bourne vs Drew McIntyre

Triple Threat Match
Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes

Rumored matches

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio (Punk challenged Rey to a Wrestlemania match on Smackdown but nothing has been made official as of yet.)

Some sort of Divas match

Unreal seeing the rattlesnake on raw 2night.

Also thought the bret hart and vince mcmahon thing, although predictable was gold.

And where was the "WHAT?" During the signing?

That script could have done with some mudhole stomping and Bret and Austin sharing a beer......

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs John Cena

Streak vs Career

No Holds Barred

If Rey Mysterio loses, he must join the Straight Edge Society
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

Triple H vs Sheamus

Triple Threat Match
Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes

The omission of the "WHAT?" chants through the signing was a good thing. Don't need the crowd ruining a moment like that.

Austin did drink a beer in the live opening promo, not sure if it was edited out when it aired here.

I'm excited for Mania. For all matches except for ShowMiz v Morrison/Truth. The build for Rey/Punk has been brilliant. Hopefully its given the time this match deserves.

This Mania looks to be having a hardcore theme like Mania 22.

WWE is pg rated so I was suprised they let him drink a beer and say "open a big fat can of whoop ass"

Back
Top Bottom