The Wrestling Thread

It's very weird that Mr Kennedy got layed off. Because he only just returned from being out. Apparently something happened between him and Orton one night after RAW.

Umga on the other hand...well its about time he got the boot. I never liked him haha.

This is one reason as well as others that got Mr Kennedy released

PWInsider.com is reporting that Ken Kennedy really wasn’t a liked man by many within WWE. Some people within the company feel that he was a kiss-ass to upper management, didn’t like comments he made in interviews, and truly did feel he was a sloppy worker. Usually when a wrestler hits someone too hard in the ring, the other wrestler stiffs them back, and they call it even. However sources claim Mr. Kennedy would complain when wrestlers stiffed him back after he did it first, and he had a reputation for being a bit of a whiner.

Management feels that they tried to count on Mr. Kennedy and push him, but before they knew it he got hurt each time. WWE management isn’t stressing over the possibility of him becoming a big star in TNA, and feels that if they do sign him then he’s their problem.

Apparently it wasn’t only Randy Orton burying him that lead to Vince letting him go. Vince also asked several respected wrestlers for advice on what to do with Kennedy, and none of them had anything good to say about him.

Some sources flat out say that if it wasn’t for the Behind Enemy Lines movie he did, he would have been gone already because he had worn out his welcome.

Update ob Batista's injury and will be out for 4 months min

PWInsider.com is reporting that Batista was diagnosed early Monday morning with a torn tendon in the biceps. This is actually good news because it is no longer believed to be a full fledged muscle tear. Before and during the PPV, WWE officials were fearing the worst in regards to his injury.

It is believed that the tendon tear occurred a few weeks ago, possibly due to simple wear and tear.

Batista is still scheduled for surgery tomorrow but it is hopeful that he will be out of action for a minimal period of time.

Does anybody know whats happening with Kurt Angle and whether he is or isn't coming back to the wwe??

The good thing about Batista being out means that we don't have to sit through one of his matches for the tour!

Found this today and thought i wpuld post it
NoDQ.com > WWE > WWE issues statement on death of Mitsuharu Misawa
Posted by Chris Kaufman on 06/15/2009 at 01:00 PM

The official WWE website issued the following statement on the tragic death of Mitsuharu Misawa:

"On behalf of WWE, we were deeply saddened to hear of the tragic loss of Mitsuharu Misawa. We extend our sincere condolences to his family, friends and fans. Misawa will be remembered as one of the all-time greats in Japan," said John Laurinaitis, WWE Executive Vice President of Talent Relations.

ATTENTION ALL WWE FANS IAM NOT GOING TO SPOIL ANYTHING BUT THIS WEEKS 3 HOUR RAW WILL BE ONE VERY INTERESTING EPISODE NOT TO MISS

I heard that there is a new owner of the Raw Franchise...DONALD TRUMP!!!

Now, why would Vince wanna go and sell RAW for!

well thought i post something on here
went to the raw tour at the brisbane entertainment centre on sunday night and what a great show for my first time was really worth the time and money to go watch just wandering if any one from totalbowling go to any of the raw tour events

well thought i post something on here
went to the raw tour at the brisbane entertainment centre on sunday night and what a great show for my first time was really worth the time and money to go watch just wandering if any one from totalbowling go to any of the raw tour events

Yeah i went to the Brisbane one.
Loved how they actually made it like a raw show with the fireworks and theme song at the start.

Went to the Raw show in Perth. 4th row seats. Was such an awesome show.

carlitoprimo.jpg

codyshoworton.jpg

hhh.jpg

goldust.jpg

chioda.jpg

kofi.jpg

maryse.jpg

My personal favourite
maryse2.jpg

miz2.jpg

mizshow.jpg

mizshow2.jpg