The Bowling Quiz Game... Who/What am I?

Gravel voiced PBA player was killed in a fight over a game of pool at a Southern California Bowling Center.

Wayne why dont you and Adrian just get on the phone and ask each other questions till somebody gets one wrong. lol;)

Wayne why dont you and Adrian just get on the phone and ask each other questions till somebody gets one wrong. lol;)
Great line Phil :D You can jump in with an answer anytime, you know..

The difference between Adrian and myself is that I bowled with and thus lived (no pun intended) thru the events in my questions and Shelton only read about them. I'll stump him eventually lol

Clue #1
had his best regular Tour finish, just three weeks after I won my only Tour title.

Clue #2
won his only professional title, capturing the Hoosier PBA Senior Classic.

Thanks Wayne!

Ok - Which bowler finished runner-up to Jeanette Baker in the 1983 South Pacific Classic?

Edit: Oh sh*t! He's got it already!!

Yes Del Da-Re. A very fine player for the Sandgropers across 3 decades.

Represented WA in Rachuig 17 times from 1966-1987 and was an All-Star 7 times (TBA site says 6).

Beat Doreen Dockery by a pin in the semi final to meet Jeanette Baker in the final, held on for quite awhile but Baker was just too aggressive and strong in the finish.

Over to you Mr Shelton...

OK, who finished 2nd in the Mens SPC in 1983?

Tom Kury. Got stitched up by John Sullivan in the final.

Was a moderate-low scoring 2-game title decider, Sullivan had averaged 223 for the week with his tidy looking full-roller and shot a pair of low 180's on the telecast which was still good enough for the win.

Ok - the next question:

What was Launceston Bowl's original name when it opened?

Back
Top Bottom