The Bowling Quiz Game... Who/What am I?

Winnerrrrrrrrr!!!!

Sandra McDonald, bowling in one of the South Pacific Classic semi-finals on Channel 2 (ABC) in about 1987/88, plonked one straight in the pocket for a nice cold 5-7-10 which brought the Bankstown crowd to its feet with raucous applause! :D

Whatever happened to her anyway? Just seemed to disappear.

If it is the same Sandra (married name dont remmeber) McDonald (ex Bundaberg bowler) last I knew she was living in Hervey Bay Qld. Dont even know if she still bowls.

just my bit because im at the other end of the scale to Adrian...........

Eric R

OOO gotta dig a bit further into the head now. Ok, which famous PBA pro is creditied with inventing Axis Weight back in the late 70's

Damn you Adrian. I'm going to get you a shirt "Worlds biggest bowling nerd"

That "guy" was Danny Wiseman, and he still has the ball for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/aMikasa-Acrylic...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:3|39:1|240:1318

Wow... That's a beautiful thing...

I have an Asics acrylic ball from the 1990's in the pro shop museum. It's lime green with a white polyester fill and fluoro orange weight block. Rolls unlike any other ball I've ever thrown. They were about USD$400 in 1990 dollars. But the Mikasa ball just kills that!

You wouldn't be such a fan of the Mikasa if you ever had to drill one. Need lots of time and lots of water with which to cool down your drill bits and they tediously work their way into the surface of this diamond hard bowling ball.

Dave Davis holds the record for the largest lead over second place after match play with a 770 pin lead but who holds the second biggest lead after match play?

Gonna throw in a smokey here. I seem to recall from one of my old PBA tapes, Scott Devers lapped the field by 700 odd pins to be top qualifier for the finals. Don't recall the tournie or year.

Back
Top Bottom