Rebecca Simpson Wins Australian Womens Open Masters Title

Ash

I can't think of a title.
Congratulations to Team Bowling Balls Australia Member Rebecca Simpson on her Australian Womens Open Masters Title.

She used a Visionary Frankie May Signature Gryphon and Visionary Violet Gargoyle to achive this great feat.

She defeated Michelle Halprin 3 games to 1 225-192, 168-234, 187-171, 208-181

Rebeca averaged 202.7 for 20 games in the event.

A great accomplishment for Rebecca, and for Visionary Bowling Products!

--------------------------------------------
~ Alan Shephard
TEAM BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA
Sydney NSW Outlet

www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au
www.visionarybowling.com

[email protected]

Well done Rebecca!!!!!

Fantastic bowling and a great achievement.

Andrew Tonkin

Very well done, Rebecca - one of many major achievements and personal goals, I am sure !!! A great win !

Flower

huge congratulations bec.......

keep the good bowling coming......

The first of many major wins no doubt for Rebecca, Visionary and Team Bowling Balls Australia......

Well done Rebecca, great effort.
Great result with the Frankie May.

Is it true Rebecca has only had her Visionary gear since last week?? If so, that's even more amazing!!

congratulation to Rebecca Simpson for she did hard job to be win a austrailian woman open master very well done in achievement.

Big congratulation to Rebecca Simpson for both adult and junior master event !!!(double) very well done.

Go Queensland for Ruchig okay

cheers big smile from david(deaf lefty)

I think Rebecca's had her Visionary gear for about 3 weeks now. Not bad I must say !!!!

Correction..... The Frankie May for about 3 weeks, I believe the Violet Gargoyle may only be a week old............

Hey
Just like to say Congratultions to Rebecca on her fantastic achievement. The field was probably not the easiest, but she fought long and hard the whole way.
Well Done

Jen

Congratulations Bec on the awsome win there...:p :p :p You deserve it... Keep up that fantastic effot...:D
Congrats once again...
Goodluck for the rest of the tourn...
Cya Alicia!

Well Miss Becka!!

Congratulations!! you bloody legand!! Love ur way Love Ur style;)

did i hear you were using VISIONARY;)

looks like Visionary is the new Pink!:p

hehe well done becka!!

love u lots yoda!

Well done 44 ;)

Keep up the good work matey.

Puss

Back
Top Bottom