Ashley Riley Wins The Australian Mens Open Masters Title

Ash

I can't think of a title.
Congratulations to Bowling Balls Australia Tasmania Retailer Ashley Riley for taking his Third Mens Australian Open Masters Title.

He took out Michael Little in 5 games 267-211, 204-248, 203-297, 213-160, 192-180.

Ash averaged 212.1 for the 24 games he bowled in the event. A great acheivement.

Congrats to Michael on a great 297 game as well.

On behalf of the whole Bowling Balls Australia Family, we'd like to wish Ash Congratulations.

--------------------------------------------
~ Alan Shephard
TEAM BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA
Sydney NSW Outlet

www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au
www.visionarybowling.com

[email protected]

Did it the hard way too, 24 games out of a possible 25
Congrats to both Ash and Michael, it must have been a great final to watch.
Congrats also to Trotts on his = third placing with Belmo

Have already done via phone, but just wanting to congratulate my good mate Ash on another fantastic performance. Well done mate, well deserved .... by far the best bowler Tassie has ever produced.

Im sure someone will tell me, but I wouldn't think there would be many over the years who have managed to win 3 Australian Masters .... (he might have been runner up as well from memory - or I could be making that up)

Also, definately not certain of this but it would be a fair bet to assume that the 3 titles would have been won under different formats - just proves his consistency and more importantly his ability in matchplay conditions.

True, he is the first MALE to win three Adult Masters titles, however Cara Honeychurch has also won 3, but Jeanette Baker and Ruth Guerster have won 4 Masters titles

Fantastic achievement never the less

Ahhhhh that's fantastic news
icon6.gif
icon14.gif

Congratulations Ash on a great and well deserved victory.

Well Done Ash, you've come back from the brink and coupled with last years All Star inclusion there is no doubt you are in the form for years.

a Quality Bowler

Keep up the good results.
The Commane Family.

Visionary Wooooooooo!;)

Feral ...

Im not sure if you were being sarcastic or questioning the call?

All I will say is we have had some great bowlers from tassie with some great achievements but it's not really a big call .... his CV speaks for itself;
FIQ medals, Aust Masters, All Star Teams, heaps of Rachuigs, heaps more local tournament and championship wins.

Im 100% certain no one else in Tassie comes close.

from the family congrats ash. you deserve this so much, well done mate we are so proud of you.

the griggs family

Id just like to congratulate Ash on his victory in Australian Masters...
From watching you bowl last night, I knew you were in there with a big chance...from the bowling you have been displaying so far here in the Illawarra, this is certainly a great reward.
Well Done

Jen

Greetings from lovely Kiama, via Ash's laptop.

Ash's effort today, was without a shadow of a doubt, the best moment I have ever seen in a bowling centre so far. To beat probably the best 2 bowlers in this country, was just thrilling.

There is no doubt, with all his previous acheivments, he is the best bowler ever to come of the great state of Tasmania.

Ash thanks everyone for his well wishes, phone calls and messages.

GO TASSIE!!!!

What a fantastic day.
Congratulations to our son brother and uncle, you once again made us very proud today.
Mum and dad and Sharyn had a nervous day at home and Brett, Deb and Brooke had a tense time at the bowl.
You have the never give in attitude more than anyone i have ever known.

Brett using Androoooo's login on Ash's laptop.

Congrat's Ash not only a terrific bowler but an all round great guy your passion for this game is evident and there is none more deserving
well done champ =D>

cheers Mary Dodds;)

Back
Top Bottom