Ashley Riley Wins The Australian Mens Open Masters Title

Ashley Riley - 3 Australian Masters

Makybe Diva - 3 Melbourne Cups

What do both have in common??? Both are absolute legends!!!

Ash you are a champion bowler, and a super good bloke. You are also an excellent ambassador for our game, and prove what happens when you mix talent/heart/determination and a never say die attitude.

Well done mate, you are truly a champion

Cheers

Steve Hunt :)

Everything that can be said about this guy has already been said, without a doubt the best bowler this State has ever produced and one of the most genuine nice guys you could ever wish to meet. No one deserves success more than Ash and I was absolutely honoured to be there to witness him take out his third title. It was a fantastic effort and something I will never forget. Congratulations again Ash.

Oh - by the way - thanks for the beer after :)

Hey there Ash i know i have said everything these people have said but the one thing they dont know is that i was the first guy to be kissed by this loveable creature. I was there when he won his last Masters but this one was the most celebrated Maters win i have ever seen from a champion. Alot of people didnt think he was capable of this again but i tell you what he is a true champion. Congrats mate and ill love ya forever buddy.

Congrats my beautiful boy. I was there watching the whole time and u where fantastic baby. I was so proud of u and everything everyone has said bout u is so true, ur my hero and u are a true champion in my eyes. Not that i watched the last shot u bowled cause i was crying that much i couldnt see. Baby I love u so much and im so proud of u and i know ur family are too.

Back
Top Bottom