Rebecca Simpson Bowls a 299 Game.

Ash

I can't think of a title.
Team Bowling Balls Australia Would like to congratulate Rebecca Simpson on a great 299 game this morning at Illawarra Strikezone.

She threw the front 11, leaving a solid ten pin on her last shot, stopping the entire centre.

She threw this fantasic game with a Visionary Frankie May Signature Gryphon.

Team Bowling Balls Australia is proud to announce that we have signed Rebecca as the fourth member of "Team Bowling Balls Australia" and will now be representing us and exclusively throwing Visionary bowling equipment.

We congratulate and welcome Rebecca and hope that Bowling Balls Australia and Visionary Bowling Products equipment will further enhance her career.

Well Done Rebecca From myself, Leigh Murray, Max Bastian, Lee Hutchison and the whole Bowling Balls Australia team.

--------------------------------------------
~ Alan Shephard
TEAM BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA
Sydney NSW Outlet

www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au
www.visionarybowling.com

[email protected]

Visionary and the Simpsons... tearing up the lanes at the Nationals!!!!!

Well done and congrats!

Congratulations Rebecca,
Fantastic effort, bloody ten pin!!! Also, welcome to the Team Bowling Balls Australia family. I'm sure you already know just how good the Visionary gear is and how supportive the BBA Team are.

Well done, :D
Gary

Far Out Becka!!

WHAT CAN'T YOU DO!???;)

Bloody tenpins hey! Congratulations though!! Can't wait too see you back in QLD!
Just Think Beccasaurus If You had of bowled a 300 yesterday Matty woulda had to give you $100;)
Well Done Dude!!

Yoda.

Rebecca ended up with an average of 227.83 after 6 games......

Looking for that 300 game today with her new Frankie May Signature

To follow her results and all the other bowling from
2005 Walter Rachuig Trophy 3rd -5th November 2005 just use this link

http://www.tenpin.org.au/2005_Adult_Nationals/rachuig/results.htm

From myself, Alan Shephard, Max Bastian, Lee Hutchison and the whole Bowling Balls Australia team.

~ Leigh Murray
Sydney NSW Outlet

www.visionarybowling.com

[email protected]

So close.......

Outstanding effort nonetheless.It has been rather exciting news that every single bowler using the Visionary equipment at Illawarra are bowling brilliantly.
I haven't heard from Max yet, but I would imagine he is stoked.(I know he has been hanging out for a Visionary 300 game to be bowled)

But the accolades belong to Rebecca.Bask in the glory, we are tremendously proud of you.

Gavin @ AMF Richlands Proshop

www.visionarybowling.com

*NEWSFLASH*

matt simpson first to bowl 300 in australia with visionary
2/11/05
not quite sure if it is definatly the first but with out a doubt the first junior

Actually, Dale Stewart (Browns Plains, QLD) was the first Aussie to shoot 300 with Visionary gear, on the 30/10/2003 with a crimson Executioner.
Dale currently has 2 300's and a 299 with Visionary gear, he has also bowled an 804 with his Executioner.
I would say that Matt would be the first Junior for sure. A great acheivement.
~ Alan Shephard
Sydney NSW Outlet

www.visionarybowling.com

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom