2005 Restricted Cup Men's Final Positions

Leggi_23

Congrats To Max Bastian for his second placing in the 2005 Restricted Cup Men's Final. Max accomplished this using Visionary bowling equipment.
A great finish for Max and Visionary Bowling Equipment
Pos Name State HG Avg Avg H Gms Total Total H Hcp
1 Brian Cahill NSW 178 162.6 207.6 10 1626 2076 45
2 Max Bastian SA 195 162.6 222.6 10 1626 2226 60
3 Gary Zanoni Vic 235 197.0 214.0 7 1379 1498 17
Conragts to Brian for winning the day, and happy bowling for the rest of the week.
Leigh Murray
And
Alan Shephard

TEAM BOWLING BALLS AUSTRALIA
Sydney NSW
www.bowlingballsaustralia.com.au
www.visionarybowling.com
[email protected]

Yeah congrats Max, not bad for a hack... :p

Congrats to all that bowled, it would be a great experience for all concerned, with special mentions to the top 3...

Andrew Tonkin

Well done to all what a great finish, Brian has only bowled for 12 months i belive and was bowling up to 30 game's a week to inprove wow, good on you ( Bastard knock me out by 2 pin's still crying :D ) you held your nerve and i for one didn't think u could do it but u proved me wrong well done nice guy's do win :D .

Max well done great bowling load's of fun........

Gary........................:cool:

Ps Sorry ( Max ) my first new ball's in 8 year's were Storm love them...........

Lets not forget Doug "THREE" Mitchell from NQ who bowled sensationally to run equal third with Gary. Well done Dougy, and to all the other winners.

Well played Brian Cahill. He hung in there and held his nerve right through the final 16 when others cracked. He put the pressure on Max with two late frame strikes (7 and 8, i think) and Max started to miss a couple of spares.

The NSW managers did a great job calming him down after bowling each frame in the final and should also be congratulated.

It was interesting that they played the final on lanes 3 and 4 there. In my experience on those lanes during the nationals, they played completely different to each other.

:p :p :p WAY TO GO BRIAN You are my best mate i congrt you again you kept it together the whole day i knew you could do it.

you are the man of the moment live it up. So you should because you tokk out the masters got 4 medals 2 being gold 2 silver took out chair persons award and took out allstars wtg

Im glad i was in your team and i was glad to watch you through everygame you played at nationals and cant wait till we go to tas to take it out again

your mate kurt :cool:

AMF RichlandsProShop are overwhelmed by the popularity of Visionary bowling gear in such a short period of time and being a Visionary dealer, I am proud to hear of such great news..
As for Max.....personally, I couldn't be happier. He deserves more credit than people give him.
He is that excited, Max has decided to remain at Illawarra to "brag" about his achievements over the next few days, and to lend support to those state team bowlers from around the country who are shooting telephone numbers with, of course.............VISIONARY.

Well done mate,
Gavin @ AMF Richlands

www.visionarybowling.com

www.amfbowling.com.au

Back
Top Bottom