Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Brunswick

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • MoRich

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • AMF

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
changed from ebonite to storm this year because i felt like a change was needed and pretty pleased with them atm.

but be honest tho, all the companies are making some impressive bowling balls these days..

Ebonite currently my "weapon" of choice. Although I still have a dimension in the bag which sees the light of day occasionally.

Everything except Storm funnily enough, got rid of my 2nd Dimension a couple weeks ago coz it flat hooks too much.

I've tried a whole bunch of companies recently (Storm, Roto, Global, Columbia, Track, Ebonite and Hammer). I had some good success with Roto, Cell Pearl and Nomad were good balls, but I feel I match up the best to Track at the moment. They have really started to make some excellent equipment with the numbers system.

In saying that, all the companies balls were good enough to score with, but I found Storm balls too strong on the drier conditions I face regularly, and then when I did encounter oil I found them too skid/snappy. The Hy-Road was a fantastic ball from Storm because I found it more rolly which got away from their problem of too much skid/snap. I know a lot of people look for skid/snap for ball reaction, but I prefer arcing type reactions.

I voted Columbia purely as I currently use 2 Columbia balls (relitively new to bowling), a Freeze and an Action Attack (Yeah I know its an old ball but it still hits hard).

But I recently aquired a Track Kenetic Pearl and I like that ball too.

Where is the Motiv option, in my opinion they are best carrying balls i have ever thrown.

Storm stuff is great in the soup, lacks a bit on the flatter and shorter patterns.

Right now I got to say Roto Grip. I own 3 - Mutant, great for heavy oil, and it does need oil, next is the Rouge which is a great med. heavy ball and last but not least is the Mars, for light and med. oil. Although I voted Roto Grip I have to say that Motive should have a say in this as well. A couple of weeks ago I got the SR2, and all I can say is wow, what a ball, it slides through the heads and then kicks in to overdrive.

right now hmmm easy i would have to say denver bowling new to the market but there balls realy suit my game

last year i got a Hammer ANGER and it has served me pretty good. get some decent reaction from it.
but i mostly use a storm shift (2nd hand) right now, it works better on drier conditions.

I would have to say Columbia for me have got the momentum swing and i really like it, have got the nomad and nomad pearl but the momentum swing is still me fav.

How does the Momentum Swing come up against the Nomad? What are the pros?

Im looking at buying a new ball soon and need some bowlers opinions

Was looking along the lines of Roto Grip Mutant Cell Pearl?? Opinions?

Never bowled with the Mutant Cell Peral but have heard alot of good things about and have had it recomended to my, and have seen alot of people use them. But the Momentum Swing works alright for me better then the nomad

I have a momentum swing as well.. it's the ball that I take up on fresh oil to check out the lanes, which I have been using for the past 2 years. Once the lanes break down, I switch to my Kinetic Pearl.. and that's all I have been using.

Back
Top Bottom