favorite spare ?? if you have one !

thomstar

lunchbox legend
:eek:just wondering if people have a favorite spare they like to shoot at mine is the 3~9 don't know why but i rarely miss it

I like the 3-4-6-7. It's hard and I probably miss it more than I get it, but it's a thrill to nail that sucker! ;)

4,6,7,9,10 (the greek church) yes have spared this one but can,t manage to spare the
big 4 (4,6,7,10) but knowing my luck I,ll have plenty of opportunity

The 1,2,4,6,10 wash out. Don't always get it, but love the way the pins fly around when i do connect them together.

Any single pin. You know when you throw a really terrible shot, just touch the head pin a leave the 2 pin or through the nose and somehow get a 9 count. 9 spare looks great on the score sheet in those circumstances.

Going with the thrill of the challange theme, the 3-6-9-10. To hook it or play straight? I hate that one on today's wall shot conditions.

Mine would definitely be the 8 - 10 , extremely hard near impossible but have got it once or twice ( by fluke of course):D

my fav now is a 7pin as im a lefty i enjoy being able to get it now, but for some reason i have started missing 10 pins lmao where as it use to be the other way around lol, but for a challenge i always love having a crack at any split, normally the 4-7-10 or 6-7-10, but ill have a go at anything unless i need the count.

i have spared the christmas tree (5-7-10) AND the 7-10 both by fluke of course. Dont ask me how i left a christmas tree cause the one and only one i have ever left i have spared

my fav now is a 7pin as im a lefty i enjoy being able to get it now, but for some reason i have started missing 10 pins lmao where as it use to be the other way around lol, but for a challenge i always love having a crack at any split, normally the 4-7-10 or 6-7-10, but ill have a go at anything unless i need the count.

Same here...:confused:

Mine is the 7 - 10. Have lost count how many times i have spared it. I always give myself a chance at it. Just had alot of success sparing it. Spare i hate the most is the 3-6-10. Bloody chop it no matter how flat i bowl at it.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom