Emerson Shield 2006

Who knows mate, I think 2-3 are above 6400 for 10 entries already (Chandler, Porto and possibly Law?)

I would expect that the cut increase steadily over the next few weeks. I think it was just over 6200 last night.... Plus "ace" and I still have to get to 10 entries. Providing we don't have brain explosions we should both be comfortably over 6200.

Its ok Ralphy, I actually lost 2 pins last night. Its an entry I can dispose of if I need to later on!

your in 5th with that with loader, ryan and mc kenzie all behind you

be interesting to watch some throats tighten up over the next few weeks, actually i'll correct that, it'll be funny to watch

8 bowlers so far with 10 entries in , making the team looks like being about 6450.Peter Bonning making a run for it with back to back 700's and Craig doing the same on Monday night,should be fun on the last weekend with people heading to the bowl to secure a spot while a few others sit back and laugh at the desperation.
The ladies team is only a few entries away from sorting its self out with about 5850 being more than enough for the last couple of spots. Cassie throwing a 700 on Monday seals her for a start ( not that it was ever in doubt )
Big things to come from Craig Ryan now that he is over the passing of Les , 227 pace sets him up for a shirt fitting session.

Christian

Would love to talk about dream team results - but would probably get deleted due to being off topic - maybe we should just use the coaches function on the web site.

I agree that Werribee will be odds on to win the final at home - the only problem is that they have not yet qualified for the final. The zone final being at Colac will be no walk in the park for them. Colac is not as high scoring as Werribee and not synthetics - it may be a whole new ball game. As Adam pointed out, Colac lanes will probably suit Melton more than Warrnambool lanes would have. Werribee last year proved they can bowl on trying conditions in Melton, but you are not in the final yet Craig. Better bring lots of lefties! Also, how do like shooting 10 pins on lane one with a wall in your way!

PS It will be interesting to see if Warrnambool actually have a team - hopefully they will.

monica said:
Big things to come from Craig Ryan now that he is over the passing of Les , 227 pace sets him up for a shirt fitting session.
Christian

Who said I was over Les's passing. It still hurts mate! :p
I'll do anything to bring a smile back to Edith's face hahaha

Can you assure that those miners are not North supporters?

craig said:
lance
did you contact ray hodge???
also, did you know you can make your team, forfeit the zone and bowl the state, as long as it fits with everyone in your team.
best give ray a call, nothing beats quality opposition, like how many times do you have to beat tothy before he actually shuts up???? and plus, wouldn't mind having a crack at a big mac, or maybe the columbia crew will have a lil wager happening

Hey Craig,

Have not had a chnce to talk with Ray, was hoping that anyone from the Goldpin Committee might be able to answer the question that reads these threads as l know a couple do......

As you say it all depends on the centre if they will let us not bowl the Zone finals, but have our spots back in the State Final.....I know a few centres feel that this is not right, as the bowlers that got them through the Zone should be allowed to bowl in State Final. Mac & l will have to discuss with Narre if this is possible, if the zone dates are not able to be moved to another date.

A couple of the centres look like they will have really strong line ups in the western zone, should be a great battle to just make the finals.

who i think the werribee team will be
chander porto loader law harford ryan mackenzie it is going to be very close for the last couple of spots on the team but who ever makes it should be the team to take it out i think

rychenroller said:
Werribee have the BLIT though, AO champ, marathon champ, 2nd in youth, surely Colac is no obstacle for him.
Colac will definitely be no obstacle for Porto - but it might be for the rest of his team....

gazza

this is the second time i will say this and the last

RALPH IS THE WALTER RAY WILLIAMS OF BOWLING IN CRAP HOLES

we only have to beat 3-4 of your righties, and we will

donkey said:
looks like my 6500 might not be enough!!!

come on mate, you'll make it, even if its as a drink bitch :D :D :D

you should have submitted the 770 740 and 730, hence why you are behind hacks like me

i dont know what your worried about everyone gets 9 games and you already know your bowling in the middle of the order. 9 games at number 3 in a winning team is better than 18 games at number 1 in a losing team

craig said:
gazza
this is the second time i will say this and the last
RALPH IS THE WALTER RAY WILLIAMS OF BOWLING IN CRAP HOLES
we only have to beat 3-4 of your righties, and we will
I would not go so far as saying it is a craphole -- just might be a bit different to what you have been bowling on. It certainly won't be as challenging as Melton was last year.

I am not suggesting that your mighty team won't trounce us old full rollers - there are other teams to worry more about than us -- Melton, Geelong, Warrnambool etc

Walter Ray Williams?? -- i thought he threw horseshoes? Did he bowl too? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom