EAST COAST TRIALS

Pa says
"Congratulations to everyone who made the Victorian Eastcoast Teams" :)

"Especially the new ones in the Seniors...Maurice Collins, John Ward and of course not forgetting (Ma) Margaret Silva ;) Go Vics"

I would like to congratulate all the new ladies who made the Graded team... Linda Todd, Elizabeth Mega, Barbara Walker & Alison Gula :D

Congrats Tam on making the step up to the Open team... I think we have a great team..

Good luck and great bowling to everyone going to Toowoomba

Well done to the bowlers from my league at Highpoint who made the teams Tamara Stace & Rory Gula (under 21's) Linda & Alison (Graded)

Thanks Mary and Jenny for the congratulations you dont realise what making the team means to me i thought i was gone then thought about what a few of my good friends told me and stuck at it and it paid off. There is one person in particuler i am not going to mention his name but over the last couple of months he has shown me how not to give in and fight untill it is over and i can tell you it paid off on sunday cant wait till we get up to QLD see you all on sunday morning at Boronia. Regards Bastie :p

Congrats Bastie. Thank you for your wise words on the weekend it really helped and lifted my spirits. I hope your first east coast experience is a great one and keeps you wanting to come back again and again. You will be a huge benefit to our team.

Also a huge congrats goes out to another new guy on the mens open team with the biggest shot ive seen and not one to be reconned with Justin Lowe. Im sure you will do well and excel at East Coast. Your a true champ

Mary and Jen are damn right when they say our mens team is strong, those poor queenslanders and New South Walians arent gonna no what hit em.

Look forward to seeing everyone at Boronia early hours Sunday.

Later

Tam

Hey i just wanted to say a big congrats to Shane Jeffree for making the Scratch under 21 boys team, good job Shane you have been doing so well lately and you totaly deserve it, so good luck in qld and hope ya have a great time. :D :D
From Natarsha.

Congrats to everyone who made the East Coast Teams for 2005
Can you let us know who the Managers and Captains are.
Thanks

Congrats to everyone who made the team. Yay my fam made it 4 outta 4 :D Managers and captains were going to be announced or arranged at our first practice which is this sunday...

congrats to everyone that made it........esp Tarah, Jess, Flick, James, John C, Em, Amy, Meghan, and anyone else i may have forgot cant wait to see u guys not long to go now and i wish everyone a safe trip up to Toowoomba xoxo

Tam said:
Mary and Jen are damn right when they say our mens team is strong, those poor queenslanders and New South Walians arent gonna no what hit em.

Then what can be said for the U/21 boys team!! 7th placed boy averaged higher then 7th placed man in both scratch and graded ;)

On paper looks like one of the strongest teams Victoria has sent to Queensland for some time.. Lets hope everyone can adjust to the different climate and lane conditions. If this happens there could be a big celebration come the dinner dance!

congrats to all the ppl who made the team and best of luck to u all for when u come up here...ur gonna need it lol...jokes...but well done to everyone and lets jus look forward to eccc...cyas there

Congrats to everyone who made it! YYYAAAYYY TARRAH!!! woot! haha anyways you will need all the luck you can get because we are a fricken awsome QLD team hahahaha hey cass! only kidding... its gonna be fuuuun!! anyways... Congrats once again... to the youngins.. and the oldies!

I would like 2 say a huge congrats 2 everyone that made the team this year.
U all bowled well over the 3 stages.
Weather u have bowled befor or weather this is your first time u all bowled well.
Once again congrats 2 everyone.
And see u all on Sunday
And see everyone else in Sep in Queensland

:angel: Flick & Louise :angel:

Just a huge dose of congratulations to the Werribee Junior bowlers who have made East Coast teams for 2006:

Jason May (U/21 Boys Scratch) - one of our WDS bowlers and a great effort considering your recent injury and having just recently returned from a very successful Victorian President's Shield campaign

Cory Francis (U/21 Boys Graded) - another of our WDS juniors who is a first-timer into East Coast, enjoy the experience Cory

Jessica Lawrence (U/21 Girls Scratch) - one of our regulars in Fortune 500 & Goldpin, well done Jess (coming on the back of bowling for Tasmania in 2005 President's Shield)

Tiffanie Arnott (U/21 Girls Graded) - hey Tiff a job very well done. A long time regular at Werribee, this is Tiffanie's second East Coast team

Samantha Allen (U/21 Girls Graded) - another of our WDS juniors who has achieved as a result of some hard work this year (2005 Shur Graphics win, along with Runner State Restricted Cup) and now a State shirt

We'll be watching with interest and good luck in Queensland.

GO VICS!

Jamie Taafe

Well here r the girls captions
Scartch: EMILY ROBERTSON
Graded: SAM ALLEN.
Congrats guys.
I dont noe any of the other ones but im sure someone will post them up

:angel: Flick :angel:

i was wondering if possible for some one to fill in the blanks on the other captains.

Thanks

Tiffani

Hi all the captain and managers of the eccc victoria are as follows
Men
Managers Ray Rule and Greg Hebbard
Open Alan Notman
Graded Gary Pett

Ladies
Managers Evelyn Jones and Narelle Baker
Open Jenny Camerilli
Graded Robyn Bull

Seniors
Managers Iris Griffiths and lyn bourke
Captain Graeme leclezio

Girls Managers Jan Stirling and Leanne Healey
Open Emily robinson
Graded Samathna allen

Boys
Managers Tim Martin and Marcello Lonigro
Open Craig Ryan
Graded Stefan Barlett

Congrats to all the above high score in qld
From all family and friends of all bowlers in the side for victoria

I'd Just like 2 say a Big Congrats 2 All bowlers, Captains & Managers!! Not long to go.. See u all in Toowoomba!! Take Care..
Kellie

Hey guyz,
I would like 2 say a huge congrats 2 all the mangers and captain of all teams.
We will see u all in 6 weeks and 6 days in Toowoomba.
Once again congrats 2 everyone the mangers, captains and bowlers.

:angel: Flick :angel:

I just want to say well done to all that made the team and congrates to every one that got captain and manangers.

I look forward to seeing you in just over 6 weeks (even if i am in a different state shirt ;) )

It is going to be a good week in good old Toowoomba.

TIff

Congratulations to everyone that made the team and a special congratulations to all captains and managers. See everyone in Toowoomba! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom