EAST COAST TRIALS

noddy

Well by now every center should have the entry forms for this years east coast roll offs..

I'm going for it again this year who else will be having a shot..

any bowler with any avg can have a go..

The divisions are OPEN MALE/FEMALE, GRADED MALE/FEMALE, OPEN BOYS/GIRLS, GRADED BOYS/GIRLS and who can forget the most important one's OVER 50'S handicap applies.

So no matter who you are if you want a chance to represent you state and have a really good time doing it, grab a entry form and fill it out..

if you are having a go or know people that are please post here and start showing some real interest in this wonderful tournment..

Well its that time of year yet again and the roll offs are most definatly nearing... One thing is for sure I will be giving it a go again this year I wouldnt miss it for the world

Tam xxx

ECCC roll offs

hey noddy i wouldnt miss it for anything because the last time it was at toowoomba in 1999 i won the graded medal it was the best eccc ive had but the downside of that year was when they flooded the lanes in our last game of the teams just wondering if anyone else remembers that

Hi All,

I have to agree with Noddy.

If you want to have a fun week and also be proud of wearing the Victorian shirt you should bowl ECCC.

I have bowled 11 out of the past 14(something like that lost count) and I have enjoyed everyone of them, and made a lot of friends over the years

I won't be bowling this year as I will be on a plane to Denmark with Aussie team at the last rolloff but to all out there that do I wish you all the best of luck.

Narelle

I will most certainly give it a go again this
year it was the best fun I've ever had bowling...met a heap
of terrific people and formed
alot of good friendships out of it....I would hate
to miss out :cry:

I know the Vic. open womens team
will miss you Narelle but congratulations
on Making the Australian team and no doubt
you will make us very proud :wink:

i bowled for the first time last year and it was great fun. however this year i have to give it a miss. good luck to everyone that tries out. go vics

Yes Peter I do of course remember all too well as it cost me a spot in the all star team.

As last year was my first time back in the open side after Toowoomba in 99 I will definately be in the side again this year. Look forward to getting revenge on those Qldanders this time.

Let's hope a lot of people try out this year. Their is plenty of hire car companies near Brisbane Airport so you don't have to drive up if you don't want to. Toowoomba is 80 odd minutes from Brisbane via the freeway.

Count me in, I'm definatley giving it another go. \:D/

Both Years that I have made the Women's Team we have cleaned up, & I'm sure that we will give it another Red Hot go this year too.

So I hope to see everyone at Keon Park in 3 weeks time.

Jenny :wink:

Hi all,
Just want to say good luck to everyone that does try out, unfortunatly i wont be trying out this year but i had a lot of fun in the 2 yrs that i had made it so i will really miss not bowling, but i should definatly be trying out again next year!

Amy :)

Hey All,

Like others have said ECCC is the best fun....I my self have been involved for the last 5 years and all years have been well worth everything..... You meet so many amazing people and will have friends for years to come.....

I am another one of thoese who wont be bowling this year as i am going over seas for 9 months...I'd like to send my best wishes for all thoese who will be trialing and for thoese who make the team.....kick butt....

GO VIC

best wishes,
Jess Marriott

Hey All,

Like others have said ECCC is the best fun....I my self have been involved for the last 5 years and all years have been well worth everything..... You meet so many amazing people and will have friends for years to come.....

I am another one of thoese who wont be bowling this year as i am going over seas for 9 months...I'd like to send my best wishes for all thoese who will be trialing and for thoese who make the team.....kick butt....

GO VIC

best wishes,
Jess Marriott

Felicity BabyGurl..How u Doin :flasings: .. U Have 2 try out! You Have to come see me.. I Probably wont make it myself.. But im still going 2 make an appearance , Just 2 see everyone.. There is alot of Girls goin for Qld Under 21's This year, Going 2 b a bit hard to make the team.. but Ow Well.. Well I was jus wondeirng , Who else was tryin out from Vic... Good Luck to whoever is tryin out...
Love Kellie.. xxxx :lol:

Hey Kel
How r u doin? Im good.
Ill be there no matter wat ill be ther to not only see u but also phill and everyone else

Love Flick

ECCC is the good time

I have missed a couple of ECCC but i do believe this is the best tournament in the calender year and yes Jockey remmember the Towoomba Lanes well because it cost me too a place in that allstar.
Regards Q

As stated in the opening of this thread centres should have entry forms!
I know we dont have may bowlers down here but they are starting to look for tournaments and it seems the hardest thing is to get entry forms.
Why dont entry forms get posted to centres anymore, I know when we have a tournament we post every centre entry forms that are relavent to the tournament.

Hey Everyone,
Sorry for the delay, here is a PDF format of the ECCC Entry form. I hope it works, if not please let me know and i'll try it again

Regards John Costantini

Hey guyz,
Flick here. I will see u all next weekend at the first trials.
Good luck to everyone that is tryin out.

:angel: Flick :angel:

Well guy's and girl's there is just over a week to go before the first trials start and i have been told alot of people that tried out last year have not put an entry in for this year.

if you don't have entry forms you can download them off this topic and send them in or you can even PM me and i can give you Leanne Healy's contact number..

Let's get the numbers up so we can get the best teams possible to bring home the silverware.

Alan Notman

Back
Top Bottom