Victoria win East-Coast challenge cups

marina

im going inshane
i would like to congratulate all the teams participateing in the east-coast challenge cup this week and i would like to congratulate the under 21 girls for bringing the cups back to Melbourne and aswell as the open and graded ladies.. i would also like to congratulate Lee booth on wining the open ladies masters..asWell as Tracey Madden for wining the open girls masters.. well done to everyone again.
i will post with some more infomation as the awards night is about to begin..
Shane

Go Victoria!!!

I just want to say what a fantastic time I had at East Coast.
It was my first time in the team & to Win just made it so much better. The Ladies kicked ass & so too did the Girls!!

I would like to congratulate Lee Booth who kicked butt. You bowled like a legend & it was great to watch. Congratulations on making the All Star Team & The Most Valuable Player Award & Winning the Masters. The List goes on!!!!

And to my Best Buddy Mary Branca. :D Making the Team together was just the start, but then to Win as well, that was just awesome. Your a true Champion & I congratulate you on making the All Star Team too, you deserved it!!!

And to the rest of my Team Mates, what a fantastic bunch of people. I made so many new friends & I hope to keep in touch with them all.

Well Done again Victoria & I hope to see you all again next Year.

P.S. To all the support that I had (We Love you Jenny!!) That was Fantastic, Thank you :D

I just want to say that this was my first year bowling in the ladies team of the eccc. I have bowled numerous occasions as a junior and youth and this was the most enjoyable one Ive bowled in yet. I want to congratulate all of my team mates on their success and I hope to see them all next year.

To alll of the open ladies team:

Lee Booth you are a true legend. I think all of the awards and medals you won proved that.

Mary Branca your a champ and it was good to finally see some new faces in our team. Keep up the great work and I hope to see you in 2004. Thank you for the drink and all the encouragement you gave me throughout the week.

Jenny Buckle what can I say but we love you Jenny. It was a pleasure getting to know you, dancing with you. Your a star. I hope you show the rockway bowlers exactly what you can do. Thank you for all the encouragement and laughter throughout the week.

Michelle Taylor well what can I say when you had your downs you sure came back like a steam train and knocked the NSW and QLDers for a six. Keep up the great work and I hope to see you again next year.

Lisa Notman How are those salami's going??? You shocked me with your sense of humour and made everything enjoyable it was a pleasure to finally bowl in the ladies team with you. You bowled well and be proud of yourself. See you again next year.

Nicole Addamo Well we were in the big league this year along with the ladies. Your a true friend and it has been a pleasure bowling with you yet again.

To the Graded Ladies:

Robyn Bull our skipper. I didnt know you before eccc and didnt know what to expect. You were a great captain and a great leader. Thank you for all of the support and encouragement. It was a pleasure getting to know you better and bowling along side you. See you next year

Sue Jones (Teapot) You bowled like a true champ. Keep up the good work and I will see you next year. Get that voice ready for some more chanting.

Tracy Silva you never amaze me at what you are capable of doing. You were great. I finally achieved my goal at bowling with you in the ladies team. It was a pleasure. Keep up the good work.

Rhonda Hebbard Thank you for all of the support and being a great team mate. You bowled great. See you next year

Angela Allen thank you for the great time and making bowling on the lanes fun even at trying times. It was a pleasure bowling with you. Thanks for all of the support. See you next year

Anne Hogg thanks for being a great teamie. Thanks for all the support and encouragement. You bowled well and I hope to see you again next year.

To our Managers Leanne Healy and Evelyn Jones your support and encouragement was phenomenal. You made my first year bowling in the ladies very enjoyabl and I Thank you. I hope to see you all in 2004.

GO VICTORIA :lol:

congratulations to the ladies and girls teams.. great job..

To the mens team.. well done Paul Francis, Lee Phillips and Jason Newman for making the team for the first time and bowling extremely well..

To Paul Madden, Wayne Burton and Peter Hammond congrates on another good year.. All of the bowlers made my job very enjoyable..
i loved being captain of the mens team cause of the bowlers that made my job easy..

just remember go vics in 2004.. :D

Hi Tam and Tweety,

For me the highlight of Eastcoast was of course WINNING :lol: :lol:
but honestly it was being a part of a terrific group of women who with their support and belief in one another made this tourny
one of the best Ive ever competed in, so much team spirit, it was
awsome. As far as I'm concerned not just three Vic women made
all stars, the entire victorian womens side were all stars :lol: :lol:

Jenny I know your going to kik ass in townsville but boy are we gonna miss you in Dunn shield you've left a big hole for us to fill :cry: :cry:
Go get em girl :evil: :evil:

Lisa nottman I miss you Girl cant wait to C U at shield :p :p

Hi Tam and Tweety,

For me the highlight of Eastcoast was of course WINNING :lol: :lol:
but honestly it was being a part of a terrific group of women who with their support and belief in one another made this tourny
one of the best Ive ever competed in, so much team spirit, it was
awsome. As far as I'm concerned not just three Vic women made
all stars, the entire victorian womens side were all stars :lol: :lol:

Jenny I know your going to kik ass in townsville but boy are we gonna miss you in Dunn shield you've left a big hole for us to fill :cry: :cry:
Go get em girl :evil: :evil:

Lisa nottman I miss you Girl cant wait to C U at shield :p :p

Back
Top Bottom