EAST COAST TRIALS

i was wondering if it was possible to get a list of where people are standing after stage 2 (championships).

Thanks
Tiffani

Tiff
Yes you can have one, your sister will have hers in mail the middle of next week or you can pm me with your email address and l will send one to you
Leanne Healey
MTBA pres

Hi all'
For everyone that has pm me for standing of the eccc l will not be sending any emails until l have posted then out to the bowlers, that is only the right thing to do, so the bowlers that have pm me they will be in the post over the weekend.
Thanks leanne healey ;) ;)

For those ladies/females who are interested i am looking at getting skorts made through the company i work for. If you would like to order some as well let me know and i will find out a price for you.

Those who are interested pm me

Regards,

Tam

Hi Flissy

just want to wish you good luck in the last stage of East Coast.
just remember go out and have fun.

love you

:rolleyes: ur sister Louise :rolleyes:

hi guys would it be possible if somone could tell me when your roll offs are and if you have had them would somone let me know what the teams are

thanks

Scott,

We dont know our teams as yet as the final roll off is 30th & 31st July.

Tam

Ok for the girls interested the cost of skorts will be $20-$25 I am hoping to have a sample next week so i can show those who are interested.

I would just like to wish every one bowling in next weekends last roll off the very best of luck.
I can't wait to see the team and see what the other states are up against and to see who i can catch up with, since i haven't seen most of you in a while.

But i would like to say a special good luck and well done to my lil sis, who even if she doesn't make the team (which i'm sure she will), she is a true bowler and a great person. Who would have thought 10 months ago she would be bowling again and trying out for the state team....You Go Girl :p

So once again good luck to every one and i can't wait to see ya.

Tiffani

Hey everyone
just like to wish everyone the best of luck for i aint sure when use have ur last trials but best of luck an hope to see most of u even the ones who dont get into the teams in september in tawoomba

Heey Guys,
I Would Just Like 2 Wish Everybody The Best Of Luck For The Weekend! Im Sure U'll All Bowl Awsome!!
You Have A Bit Of A Competition This Yr! ;)
Good Luck Once Again!!
Kellie XxX

Hey Guyz,
Well only 3 more dayz till the last roll offs start and i just wanna wish everyone the best of luck.
To all the new bowles just go out and try your best.
So good luck.
To Tiff thanks for ur wishes i know i will try my hardest and if i dont make then ill be there anyway.
So once again good luck to everyone

:angel: Flick :angel:

Back
Top Bottom