EAST COAST TRIALS

well noddy i didnt think i was going to be able to try out due to personal reasons but i can only if they will accept my late entry which i posted in the mail today sund 22nd hope to see u all there on sat

Hey guys,
Well the time has come again, So lets get out our bowling stuff and just bowl our best that we can, Thats all anyone can ask of us & Ill see u all there.
So goodluck to everyone.
:angel: Flick :angel:

With the trials this weekend I was interested to see if anyone can have a look and see what they have on previous ECCC experiences. We are looking at guaging the viability of producing a history of the ECCC for all to celebrate and enjoy.

However to do so we are reliant on you the bowlers who year in year out turn up to participate in this great event. I will appreciate it if anyone who thinks they may have something to contribute can come see me on either Saturday or Sunday.

Things we are looking for are qualifying sheets from past years, ECCC scores, masters results, team photos or photos of medal winners. Even if you think we may already have them please just let us know you have them so we can note it down in case we need them. Memorabilia like dinner dance tickets etc would also be of interest.

Good luck to all who are bowling this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you all at Keon Park.

Good luck to all bowlers trying out this weekend..

Look forward to seeing some old and some new faces..

Alan

To All trying out, whether its your first time or tenth time, Good Luck this Weekend. Bowl Well & I look forward to seeing you all then.

Jenny ;)

Hey Guyz,
Just want to say good luck for this weekend. All we can ask of u is that u try ur best. So good luck to everyone and see u all on the weekend

:angel: Flick :angel:

To all those trying out for the vic team good luck and i hope to see a few old faces up here in Queensland. :multi:

I'm still waiting for entry forms to arrive at my centre. I guess the camel train has broken down.

Hello everyone,
Here are the standings for the under 21 boys and adult men after stage one.

I would also like to congratulate Alan (Andrew) Notman on his 300 game in game number 2.

Well everyone

The trials are underway and I was really impressed with the standard of bowling that i seen today and i hope that the standard is just as good tomorrow, because if it is then the rest of the East Coast is going to have a hard time beating Victoria. :rolleyes:

Good luck to the females and seniors bowling tomorrow.

I would especially like to wish Felicity good luck tomorrow...You have defied the odds to be where you are.

I know you will do your best tomorrow and no matter what your score is i could not be more proud of you than what i am now.

Good luck Sweety.

Sandi (Mum) :rolleyes:

Hey Guyz,
I would like to say well done to all the boys and men that bowled today u all did ur best.

And thanks mum, I know that i will bowl my best and if i dont make it then i wont be sad cause i know thats all i can do is bowl my best.

Once again well done to everyone

:angel: FLICK :angel:

I would like to say thanks to all the bowlers for making the first timers like myself feeling welcome it was like my friends Paul & Claire , Noddy (Andrew) & Jenny , Narelle , Mary & Barry said it would be like once again Thanks Paul Bast

Any chance of someone posting the male and female results in different form? (not .pdf)...Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, sorry for only posting results in .pdf format .xls was not supported, that problem has been fixed so here are the results in .xls

I would firstly like to thank all the eccc bowleers from the weekend on some great bowling at keon park. Well done to Alan notman on another 300.
To all the new comes this year it was great to see some old bolwer coming back also ( paul Bast). Thanks to keon park staff for making it a great weekend with lanes ans service. With the hope from the mtba committee tournments can not be run. so thanks to all then.
To all eccc bowlers thanks to the ones that did give me entries on the weekend it great to be able to do them, but to the ones that have not please get them in this week as it is only two weeks away. Also if there are any other mtba members out their that would like to bowl plese put your entries in. This is being held at Moorabbin on the 18,25 and 26 of june. If any one needs a entry form please email me or John c

Thank again see you all at Moorabbin
Leanne Healey
President of the MTBA

Hey Guys.. I was just wondering when ur next trials were?!
Thanks.. :D

Back
Top Bottom