EAST COAST TRIALS

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hi all, I wish take chance to write this. Good luck to the Vics who the teams also, to special congrats to all the captains and managers, and those who didn't make it good luck for next year..We hope to being all the cups home to victoria. lol. GO VICS GO VICS GO VICS GO VICS!!!!!!!!!! and good luck and high scoring!!!!!!! :eek: ;)

:cool: Just a reminder to all ladies and girls that i have to put orders in for skorts very shortly.

If you would like to order skorts @ $25 a pair but have not put an order in as yet please either pm me or email me on [email protected]

The skorts are made from quality material and are very light to wear which will be good for Toowoomba. There was a previous misunderstanding which has now been rectified and i have confirmed that we ARE allowed to wear them.

Even if you dont end up wearing them they are always good to have. They are a designer style and made by a popular Fashion company called Jump which you can find in Myer stores etc. If you were to buy these in the shop you would be paying well over $50. :eek:

Tam

hey everyone

just want to say well done 2 everyone that made the team.
to the captains and managers well done.

well done to Flick who as come and long way so i was happy to see she made the team.
well done babe

:eek: louise :eek:

Hey All,
Just a quick note to let those that have ordered the skorts and should have them for shirt presentation where i will collect all monies. If you didnt place an order, but would like a pair i have ordered a few extra pairs so drop me a line.

Look forward too seeing you all at shirt presentation and our last practice at werribee.

Tam xxx

well guys.. congrats to everyone who made it hey.. im a bit late with the congrats but meh its the thought that counts... oh and Em.. yay Fellow skip!! haha congrats champ.. and Craig.. woot you too.. congrats.. i didnt even know you guys got them.. embarrassing.. anyways, see you all up here in about a month ay!

Just a quick message to all the ladies that ordered skorts. I will be collecting monies at shirt presentation or the last practice. I wont recieve them until early next week so the few that have ordered that i dont see often i will make arrangements to drop them off.

Cheers

Tam

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
well guys.. congrats to everyone who made it hey.. im a bit late with the congrats but meh its the thought that counts... oh and Em.. yay Fellow skip!! haha congrats champ.. and Craig.. woot you too.. congrats.. i didnt even know you guys got them.. embarrassing.. anyways, see you all up here in about a month ay!

Its what happens when your from Queensland - Just a bit behind the times!! haha

See you in a couple of weeks!
Craig

Craig Ryan said:

Craig

Not entirely true :p It mainly only happens to people like Lis and the Ipswich guys. Pringle will agree with me, even though he from that place ;)

Cyaz all up here in a few weeks.

Phill

Craig Ryan said:

Craig

im behind.. and you only read that today.. poor 'craiggles'

and pip.. whats ipswich?

Craig mate....its not us Qlders that r slow its jus lissy....shes always been like that...we jus try to humor her...lol....and phil...shuddup ok...im not slow...besides my stupidity is cute lol

Back
Top Bottom