Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Thanks for the pm Gary

Sounds like Jase has some competition for the "Best head over heels on the approach" title;)

Rob

SAVE ME PLEASE !

Before the ban I could just skip 5 pages of waffle and read the important stuff Now since the ban my message inbox has gone into overload ;)

After much discussion with Jason & C.L. (and protests about PM's by several bowlers) we have decided that Sunraysia team members may post a maximum of 2 posts a day.

That way they may be more insightful, intelligent and better thought out discussion topics.

With hasty useless posts still banned the count should remain stable.

Rob

PS....Jason, C.L & myself will keep a close eye on things.

James, I suggest you stop correcting people on their spelling until you know how to spell. Look up "they're" in the dictionary.

Deano, Mr Motta would have been proud - both times :)

Gee Gary wasting a post to bag out your own team mate.....

Rob said this would make more intelligent posts.... I should of got him to sign a contract about that so he could put the ban back in place when people post useless comments....

is still waiting to be called out ! ! , and is taking names for CCUP weekend dance lessons . .lol . .

Sunraysia banned and we get 10 posts in a week, ban gets lifted and we get 10 posts in a day :p

(Must admit it was getting a bit too quiet)

What are you trying to say Mr Black?

Paige, we are allowed to bag our team, others are not and will be dealt with.

Hamma, for someone with so much to say you failed miserably the only time we played each other. However, this thread is about a teams event, not your attempts to single people out so no more will be said on that.

Ray, it would appear they are all too scared.

Craig, we are a team. We will go through any obstacles that get in our way. This year we are going to win.

Back
Top Bottom