COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Maybe we need to start a list of criteria and work our way through it until we get something that suits. This list is only a starting point and is just something to work on.

Hall of Fame
note: must meet at least 2 criteria
1. Bowled in 15 or more Country Cups.
2. Made top 10 averages in 2 or more Country Cups.
3. Contributed as a Manager for ?? Country Cups. (could be added to bowling for those who have done both?)
4. Worked behind the scenes at the Country Cup venue for more than ?? Country Cups
5. Significant contribution as agreed at the Captains/Managers meeting.
6. MVP winner

Legend
note: must meet at least 2 criteria. Must be nominated at the Captains/Managers meeting in the previous year for inclusion the following year.
1. Not Deano
2. Made 3 or more All Stars.
3. Participated in 15 or more Country Cups.
4. Nominated at Captains/Managers meeting prior to Country Cup for induction in the following year.
5. Outstanding contribution as agreed at the Captains/Managers meeting.

Anyway, add your thoughts and I will keep updating the list until we get something the majority of people think is workable and appropriate.

Maybe we need to start a list of criteria and work our way through it until we get something that suits. This list is only a starting point and is just something to work on.

Hall of Fame
note: must meet at least 2 criteria
1. Bowled in 15 or more Country Cups.
2. Made top 10 averages in 2 or more Country Cups.
3. Contributed as a Manager for ?? Country Cups. (could be added to bowling for those who have done both?)
4. Worked behind the scenes at the Country Cup venue for more than ?? Country Cups
5. Significant contribution as agreed at the Captains/Managers meeting.
6. MVP winner

Legend
note: must meet at least 2 criteria. Must be nominated at the Captains/Managers meeting in the previous year for inclusion the following year.
1. Not Deano
2. Made 3 or more All Stars.
3. Participated in 15 or more Country Cups.
4. Nominated at Captains/Managers meeting prior to Country Cup for induction in the following year.
5. Outstanding contribution as agreed at the Captains/Managers meeting.

Anyway, add your thoughts and I will keep updating the list until we get something the majority of people think is workable and appropriate.

Garry,

I have been working with Bryan and Gary on this for the last week or so and will take your thoughts into consideration, I am coming up with a submission for the VCTBA to look at, when it is finished i will send a copy to the most influential people around (and you:p) to see what is thought of it and if there is a general aggreance will hand into Eric and we will go from there.
I am very keen to get this off the ground, I can only see it improving the status of the greatest team event around.

Jason Motta

Letter of motion has been submitted to the VCTBA board to be tabled at this weekends meeting at Sunshine bowl. Unfortunatly I cannot be there in person to submit or talk on behalf of it, so have enacted Eric to submit it for us. Hopefully I will be talking with Eric next Wednseday night about the results and any changes or issues that need to be addressed with the submision then.
Thanks Guys and Gals.
Jason Motta

Ok, for someone who hasnt been on here for a while. Can anyone care to inform me on what i have to look forward to when i travel home to Mildura for CC2010?
Any feedback Motta on the letter that was submitted?
Has a golf game been organised on any day over the long weekend?

Uhhhh seems someone got the dates mixed up (thanxs Eric!) and it was not the 5th but the 25th or something.
Wont know for couple of weeks.

Apparently there are a few other things on in Mildura on the same weekend as CC 2010 and the motels are filling up fairly well. Anyone who hasn't booked theirs yet better get onto it. If you need a hand to find something let me know and I will see what I can do.

Gary

Apparently there are a few other things on in Mildura on the same weekend as CC 2010 and the motels are filling up fairly well. Anyone who hasn't booked theirs yet better get onto it. If you need a hand to find something let me know and I will see what I can do.

Gary

Thanks Gary, i will let the boys know.

Have scorekeepers been lined up yet?

The usual "read what you want into it but I am not going to say what I mean" statement from you Wayne.

Personally, I am quite capable of pushing a little button to tell the computer how many got knocked over and I am sure everyone else is too.

If you are having a dig at Sunraysia bowl because we don't have automatic scoring then say so.

If you are referring to anything more sinister then take it elsewhere. CC is bowled with the greatest of sportsmanship by all and I very much doubt anyone would need to do anything wrong or that anyone would actually do it.

not having a dig at all..just wanted to know if scorekeepers have been lined up..
it would be nice having someone to do the scoring..

I'm a nice guy and I mean well....or don't you believe it

If that is the case then I am sure Rob will take it on board and see what he can do if he feels it is justified.

......and no I don't believe it.

Ok, for someone who hasnt been on here for a while. Can anyone care to inform me on what i have to look forward to when i travel home to Mildura for CC2010?
Any feedback Motta on the letter that was submitted?
Has a golf game been organised on any day over the long weekend?

Be there Thursday night so Friday golf will be on - gotta make the team first.

Memories of last time I was in Mildura - Motta's 300 what a night that was - :5shotss: ***** wanted me to carry him home
Still can see Wazza and Brooksy from Wbool sitting on the steps of the bowl with stubby in hand next morning - Broke all drinking records that weekend

Back
Top Bottom